• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Offends Taiwan, Offends China, Offends Germany!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont mistake smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY venom, pure evilness and preparedness to use violence on all he could do violence to as fucking clout, presence, clarity and intellect.

LKY IS A FUCKING COWARD AND A DWARF

strong words indeed:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Pinky should head over to Japan and visit the Yasukuni shrine.

Then, he should visit the Fukushima nuclear power plants and sleep naked in one of them. Hopefully, he gets a cancer relapse from inhaling radioactive particles.

wowwwww....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
being paid the most expensive clown to rule the smallest dot in the entire universe sure make his head swells bigger than his arse. what to do? no objection from anyone what.

did Obama time his 5% pay cut announcement recently during LHL's visit to USA to mock LHL and his obscene pay?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make Ah Loong a Field Marshallissimo as well.
Make him an outfit like what John Lennon wore in Sgt Pepper.

And give a party in Stinkapore for Pinoys and FTs (dogs and Sinkies excluded) to celebrate that occasion.

make him a clown?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....why double standard again???
why as a sovereign country, singapore has to to be subservient to china??
if u want to be taken seriously, pse be rational and don't anyhow whack....
i am sure u are to whack papee if lhl did not visit taiwan because of objections from china....
it is very clear that u will whack lhl whatever he does/did....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did Obama time his 5% pay cut announcement recently during LHL's visit to USA to mock LHL and his obscene pay?

Make no mistake.
LHL, shit smear LKY and maggots in white cannot be mocked on what they pay themselves.
They felt in the depth of their soul that they are entitled to that pay.
They believe in their hearts the lies that they used to justify their obscene pay.
They know in their hearts that they are corrupt to the soul and only the huge humongous pay they give themselves meant they be tempted to steal less and as invisibly as possible.

If anything, LHL will laugh at Obama at the paltry pay that he is getting as POTUS.

That he, his father and other MIWs, are so much more correct and smarter than all others in the world.
That they can make the people of a tiny red dot pay more to him and cronies than the rest of the world paying all their political leaders combined together

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....why double standard again???
why as a sovereign country, singapore has to to be subservient to china??
if u want to be taken seriously, pse be rational and don't anyhow whack....
i am sure u are to whack papee if lhl did not visit taiwan because of objections from china....
it is very clear that u will whack lhl whatever he does/did....

you see this as sovereignity and subservient issue?

i see this as lack of EQ and stupidty.

Did SBY or Obama need to joke abt China? By not joking abt China did it show that Indonesia and USA are not sovereign countries and SBY or Obama
are subservient?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make no mistake.
LHL, shit smear LKY and maggots in white cannot be mocked on what they pay themselves.
They felt in the depth of their soul that they are entitled to that pay.
They believe in their hearts the lies that they used to justify their obscene pay.
They know in their hearts that they are corrupt to the soul and only the huge humongous pay they give themselves meant they be tempted to steal less and as invisibly as possible.

If anything, LHL will laugh at Obama at the paltry pay that he is getting as POTUS.

That he, his father and other MIWs, are so much more correct and smarter than all others in the world.
That they can make the people of a tiny red dot pay more to him and cronies than the rest of the world paying all their political leaders combined together

Yes, most agree with you

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see this as sovereignity and subservient issue?

i see this as lack of EQ and stupidty.

Did SBY or Obama need to joke abt China? By not joking abt China did it show that Indonesia and USA are not sovereign countries and SBY or Obama
are subservient?
hahaha...as usual u do not have basic comprehension skill...
i am talking about LHL's visit to taiwan and u talk about the moon and the sun.....
really wasted my time.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...as usual u do not have basic comprehension skill...
i am talking about LHL's visit to taiwan and u talk about the moon and the sun.....
really wasted my time.

you dont think LHL made a fool of himself?

you think LHL is the most immaculate statesman and shd continue to speak his mind as he has been doing?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
De future of Taiwan will be decided by Taiwanese not pinky...he has no right to comment...y can't he stick to wat he's goot at? A forklift driver at best...:oIo:

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
He seems out of his league outside of SG.

Maybe we should dock his pay by 90%.

Cheaper better faster mantra wah.

Anyway, going all the way to the west and making fun of the PRC environmental disaster where innocent people suffer is bad taste and not really appropriate.

Didn't his father teach him anything?

And on the taiwan and china issue, it is best he stays out of it lah. The Taiwanese helped SG when no other country bother lifting a finger to lend SG land to train its troops, so not really right to backstab one's old friend just because PRC now powerful.

Anyway, neither taiwan nor china asked for SG's opinion and what SG says matters not at all wah.

Just seems like he is out of depth.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyway, going all the way to the west and making fun of the PRC environmental disaster where innocent people suffer is bad taste and not really appropriate.

And on the taiwan and china issue, it is best he stays out of it lah. The Taiwanese helped SG when no other country bother lifting a finger to lend SG land to train its troops, so not really right to backstab one's old friend just because PRC now powerful.

Anyway, neither taiwan nor china asked for SG's opinion and what SG says matters not at all wah.

He is trying to get out of Parliament. Let us help him.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good analysis..i share your views..that's why i started these two threads to show how inadequate and a poor statesman LHL is. he is an embarassment to SG. he lacks the political clout and ingenuity