• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL - cannot have 2-party system in SG

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm confused by LHL.

he says 2-party system is not for SG (?).

hmm... i do not want a monarchy - that's for sure, since the "royal" family is so fugly;

a dictatorship would send us to the pits (knowing LHL's incompetence);

communism might be feasbile - it could open the possibility of SG becoming another state of China in future! (i.e. provided LKY does not rise from the grave first).

what say you guys? :biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm confused by LHL.

he says 2-party system is not for SG (?).

hmm... i do not want a monarchy - that's for sure, since the "royal" family is so fugly;

a dictatorship would send us to the pits (knowing LHL's incompetence);

communism might be feasbile - it could open the possibility of SG becoming another state of China in future! (i.e. provided LKY does not rise from the grave first).

what say you guys? :biggrin:

I totally agree with LHL that we cannot have 2-party system in Singapore. He will end up spending all the time to fix the opposition rather than using it to think about quality policies and where to increase price.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with LHL that we cannot have 2-party system in Singapore. He will end up spending all the time to fix the opposition rather than using it to think about quality policies and where to increase price.
That will be good , if he stop helping his own people. The last time he say he will help the people is that he increase the GST so that the poor will benefit !