• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL asks Singaporean for effective solutions

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST 29 March 2009

Prime Minster Lee Hsien Loong called on Singaporeans to focus their energies on finding practical and effective solutions to the current economic crisis so that the country could achieve the best possible outcome for both workers and businesses and emerge stronger in the longer terms, he said. If Singaporeans handle this well (after being bashed by pap policies), we will pull through and emerge with stronger trust for each other (and of course PAP will claim credit after that). Singapore has no control over its external environment, he said (but ignoring the fact that the internal environment was a total mess he created with influx of foreigners and causing high inflations and depressing local wages).

The highlight "SINGAPOE UNITED THE WAY TO GO"....
go where? go JB nursing home when Singaporeans have lost their usefulness.

If LHL has no capability to lead Singaporeans with effective solution than why did he self-praised himself and his team to BBC reporter:-

LHL : I’m not comparing myself and I don’t look at these rankings. We go on a system which is open, honest, transparent. What is the job worth, what is the quality of person whom you want. You need the best people for the job and these are jobs where you make decisions which are worth billions of dollars. And you cannot do that if you’re pretending and you just say, well, we’re all in it for the love of king and country. We wanted to be honest, we want people not to come in for the money but at the same time, their sacrifice cannot be too great. And at times like these, you want the best possible government you can have.

So our million dollars men earning $15000 per hour need help from the poor earning less than $1500/mth.

Last edited:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao lang, make so much money and call others to sacrifice and give him ideas. Yeah, love of King and Country. King = his father, Singapore = PAP in his perverted logic.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao lang, make so much money and call others to sacrifice and give him ideas. Yeah, love of King and Country. King = his father, Singapore = PAP in his perverted logic.

And mind you, he has 1 MM, 2 SMs and 2 DPMs to hand hold him - all of them the BEST PAID in the world! No where in the world a govt is as worthless as this. And he can still tell u that he has no solution!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
we can help ourselves in unity by Voting Pinkie Ass Loong out,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Vote LHL out in the next GE

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he ask us for a solution ? He predecessor has mess up everything from Health care to HDB policy .....Ruining ppl's life.

How ? What is the solution ? 1st thing 1st , lower your obscene pay !

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees had offered many solutions, but govenment just dont want to listen. So ask people to give solution for F***?

1) Down size the number of MPs, SM, DPM etc. Why so many minsters in PMO? Do what?
2) reduce salary of Ministers.
3) Reduce MINDEF spending( which takes up a huge chunk)
4) Invest in local people, not asking them to be 2nd class citizens.
5) Stop putting people's CPF overseas where they have a track record of losses. If dono how to do business, dont do. Let those who know how to do.
6) Make singapore more attractive for more investments, not turning them away with more ERPs, GSTs, and cost of living for the people.
7) Land cost issue. Higher land cost means more burden for people and investors have to pay more to employ the people. Reduce the price of HDB, which will in turn help the people more, as they will have lesser to service the HDB.

Of cos, the above will be ignored by the govenment, becos they need $$$ to cover up all their mistakes. So they just suck more from the people. :cool:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants us to give him effective solutions? Sure, but on two conditions:

1. He cuts his pay by 90% from S$2m to S$200k, and gives us all Singaporeans in payment for the ideas that we will offer it to him. And it won't be an one-off thing. It will be that for the time he's gonna be our PM.

2. Don't take credit away from us when it succeeds, and blame us all as scrapgoats when it fails. It has pissed us off in the past, has pissed us off now, and will do the same if such attitudes persist. If he wants us to give him more effective solutions, then he shouldn't be a petulant joker who keeps on doing that, and show an immaturity that borders on the comical.

vectraa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. When things go well, steal credit even though they didn't really do anything about it.

But things go wrong, blame everyone else but themselves.

This is just an opportunistic Gahment. You can do it one, twice, thrice but sooner or later, everyone can see what type of people are really in charge.

Want to maintain control, yet got no ideas ....

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mathematician & his team of overpaid & underworked goondoos spin the rubix cube until they can't solve the puzzle themselves, then now asking the ppl to help solve the puzzle? very funny joke leh.

i still remember when i was young, my papa taught me "u create the mess, so u better clean the mess up yourself". i'm sure our folks used to teach us this logic when we're young. i wonder his papa got teach him this logic or not.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still remember when i was young, my papa taught me "u create the mess, so u better clean the mess up yourself". i'm sure our folks used to teach us this logic when we're young. i wonder his papa got teach him this logic or not.

His PAPa is different from your papa. Your papa is Lesser Mortal, so naturally have Lesser Mortals' logic.

PAPa's logic is:

1) PAPa never makes a mess.
2) Anyone who insiniuates that PAPa has made a mess will be convicted of insulting a civil serpent and sentenced to jail like Gopalan Nair.
3) If there is a mess, get FTs to clean it up.
4) Get PAPa-owned news media to blame others (especially CSJ) for the mess.
5) When still unable to resolve the mess, resort to making useless speeches about patriotism and working together as a team.
6) If that is stlil unsuccessful, pretend there is no mess.

This is Greater Immortal Logic. I'm sure lesser mortals like you cannot understand. That is why you deserve $xxxx a month and get no job security, means-tested miserly health benefits in wait-long-long polyclinic, no pension and no big bonus. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

In contrast, Greater Immortals like PAPa are paid $XXXXXX a month, iron rice bowl regardless of performnace, totally free healthcare at superior facilities, lifetime pension from 55 and 8 month bonuses regardless of performance.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, his father said to him " I created the mess, u clean up. U can't or created more mess, make your son PM so he can" :mad: