• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets talk about the story of a pig.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
beautiful online post.

Lets talk about the story of a pig. Last time, there was a train connecting sinkieland to KL. Pig says, oh lets destroy the train line! And other retarded pigs clapped loudly.

Years later, same pig says, oh theres no train to KL! Lets use millions and build a train line! Same retarded pigs clapped loudly, because they learnt and remembered nothing.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beautiful online post.

Lets talk about the story of a pig. Last time, there was a train connecting sinkieland to KL. Pig says, oh lets destroy the train line! And other retarded pigs clapped loudly.

Years later, same pig says, oh theres no train to KL! Lets use millions and build a train line! Same retarded pigs clapped loudly, because they learnt and remembered nothing.

The first pig was not wrong. It was a small line. Now the pig wants a bigger line.

But your story is correct in one aspect - those who clapped each time without thinking are retarded. They should be roasted and their bellies eaten with soy sauce and chilli.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

If we are on the same page,
A similar folktale : The Fox and The Tiger.

Once a Fox met a Tiger along the road.
The Fox remained cool. It did not run away.
The Tiger asked : "Are you not afraid of me?"
The Fox replied : "The other animals are afraid of me".
Tiger : "I dont believe you"
Fox : "Follow me and I show you".
The Fox and The Tiger walked through the jungle.
All the other animals saw them and quickly scattered in the opposite direction.
Fox to Tiger : "They are afraid of me."
Tiger was impressed.

Whats the moral of this story?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beautiful online post.

You perceive the clapping to be loud, because the controlled media made it seem that way.

It's always immediately after a National Day Rally speech, usually assisted by a Powerpoint presentation. :biggrin:

st_20160712_vnjurong2_2435460.jpg

Also, the seizing of the KTM railway land was only made possible with the easily bribed Najib (who was hoodwinked by the fugitive Jho Low).

It's essentially a land grab, for a silly 'Green Corridor' and certain other urban developments. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You perceive the clapping to be loud, because the controlled media made it seem that way.

It's always immediately after a National Day Rally speech, usually assisted by a Powerpoint presentation. :biggrin:

Also, the seizing of the KTM railway land was only made possible with the easily bribed Najib (who was hoodwinked by the fugitive Jho Low).

It's essentially a land grab, for a silly 'Green Corridor' and certain other urban developments. :cool:
The workers nearby from psa are not happy at all i know. Very cheap place to eat. And 24hrs. Not payjng retarded sinkie rental

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first pig was not wrong. It was a small line. Now the pig wants a bigger line.

But your story is correct in one aspect - those who clapped each time without thinking are retarded. They should be roasted and their bellies eaten with soy sauce and chilli.
Oh they sound as if they are doing lines. They want to charge malaysia millions of sgd for their "help". Of course people say fuck off

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

Tiger was impressed.

That the lions too were cowards?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bhai,

Tiger was impressed.

Fox & Tiger are more smelly than the Pigs ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can easily do this at kranji without needing a bridge. No need for, and acquisition. 4 platfirms more than enough. Two for hsr, another 2 for commuter. The maintenance yard can be in jb.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

Tiger was impressed.

KNN my uncle think moral of story is fox is smarter than tiger thats why got sly fox this word KNN

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wahaha malaysia dont pay what can they do? Back home the idiots already cleared land and paid peopoe money. And here i thought land is scarce?

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think moral of story is fox is smarter than tiger thats why got sly fox this word KNN

K.N.N.

Your Unker is Light.
Me Nephew added .:::
Fox Sly but Vixen worstest .::

KNN>:::

noun
noun: vixen; plural noun: vixens
  1. 1.
    a female fox.
  2. 2.
    informal
    a spirited or fierce woman, especially one seen as sexually attractive.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahaha malaysia dont pay what can they do? Back home the idiots already cleared land and paid peopoe money. And here i thought land is scarce?
Plenty of land still. Its just reserve for NS and the army. I dunno why chinese society are so anxious about security in a area where there has been no hostilities between nations.