• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's support this forum

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a call to all bros and a few sistas of sbf.... this may be a new format of forum but the sbf spirit lives on here.... no point going back to delphiforum wannable sbf because they do not have credibility like what had....ains

You never know when the host of the forum will use your messages against you for personal gains... better be safe than sorry...

beng

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. As to the SBF clones, if you don't go overboard, there is nothing to fear. Even those who went overboard, they got away scott free. I have not heard of anyone from SBF being procecuted by the government.

Are you the same AhBengSong in Delphi forums? Your nick look suspicious as there are 2 ahbengsong in this forum, one with a "." added. One of these two is an impostor.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. As to the SBF clones, if you don't go overboard, there is nothing to fear. Even those who went overboard, they got away scott free. I have not heard of anyone from SBF being procecuted by the government.

Are you the same AhBengSong in Delphi forums? Your nick look suspicious as there are 2 ahbengsong in this forum, one with a "." added. One of these two is an impostor.

I am the original ahbengsong from delphi.... apparently a crazy fan of my nick hijack my delphi nick for his emotional kicks... haha.....

Nobody knows when the government will act.... if they decide to... and it is not just the government... it is also the personal messages... IPs and a host of other infos which can be used against the user by scrupulous host...

Like the saying.... "better be safe than sorry".....

beng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am totally amazed by how people react to the new forum. This is my personal view.

Sam has his objective and agenda to create a new forum ( which i preferred) and just for the fun of others to post in and share views to pass the day.

And of course, there are ones who wants to make their political views stand up high which i think it is totally ok and he or she has the right to do so.

However, there are people who are so afraid of IP address revealng his identity and this and that. I mean, if posting in the forum and your fear are so obvious, then why talk so much about going against PAP. I think these people just forget about it and let PAP rule for a few thousand years.

Posting in the forum and you are scared, how to fight the PAP and how to make your own stand. That is why i say sinkie are just sinkie, status quo will never be challenge if the population are scared even to post in a forum. Dun talk about PAP, just about making yoru own stand and post in the forum and you are scared.

The only people i see who are against the ruling party are those opposition who are used to such political arena or political experiences or any family who have been sabo by the ruiling party and wanna take revenge.

Those normal people who wanna make a stand and feel that it is wrong or the ruiling party is not good are fearful of making a point? SG will never be good with such people around.

There is one post about why westerner hate Sg and CHina, saying these 2 countries restrict freedom and yet can prosper. They don't know that fear is the thing that prevent them from uprising plus rewarding benefit to discouraging the common people from uprising.

You tell people dun try anything funny or else u get it and if you do what is plan for you, you will be ok and rewarded. These way of treatment is for the coward and selfish and it works very well for sinkies and the china people. The west do not see anyone as selfish and coward and that is why such way of handling the country is not their style.

IN bangkok, i can see how sinkie behave exactly the way how it is describe above, they are coward and selfish in thier own sinkieland but when come to bangkok with their all powerful currency and their own kind of english, they start to act tough and act "smart".

Forget it, if they are so tough, why so scare in just posting in the forum?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/______/messages/?msg=636.1

http://forums.delphiforums.com/T S M M o d/messages/?msg=636.1
Be warned when you visit this wannabe forum. The moderator takes the liberty to edit your message. A big NO can do!

somebody just posted a delphi sbf wannable hosted by a nick marksimone.... this nick is proven to be same as the conman nick cheapjustice.... his recent nicks in sbf before sam shut it down is ahbengsomg, boss_schwei, pylae....

I don't understand why people do not understand the risks of posting sensitive stuff in forum hosted by an ex-convict who flouts the law again and now on the run.....

These people blind or deaf or dumb or all three ?????

beng

Last edited:

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Signing in. :smile:

Rather support someone who has been known administering and providing a voicing platform for the majority unhappy lot (to the current regime) than to someone else who is totally unknown in terms of credibility, albeit famous or whatsoever in the old kopitiam.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Signing in. :smile:

Rather support someone who has been known administering and providing a voicing platform for the majority unhappy lot (to the current regime) than to someone else who is totally unknown in terms of credibility, albeit famous or whatsoever in the old kopitiam.

i second this notion, but i thought there comes a time where the critical mass is achieved, there would be proliferation/spawning of new sites... i'm not sure if there were already similar forums like the old sammyboy alfresco coffeeshop, but this migration certainly sparked off new spawns... similar in nature, but diverse in flavors... more importantly, if these newly spawned forums can take flight, and yet achieving unity in diversity... that notion, i like... :p

Last edited:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A successful cyber community needs alot of participation from the right kind of people.

I'm not used to the forum features but I like the characters enough to stick it out here.

I wonder if Axparadox and LeeConYou are present .... Or do they have new nicks?