• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's share house music

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really hope and pray that doctor can help me with my rejection,
If really one day I have to back to dialysis, then I hope god can give me strength to continue with my life.

I hope ck can always stay with me to face the obstacles in my life , to the end of my life.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
你很努力地想改变命运。
到头来却徒劳无功

人生,或许都是既定的
生命也都有一个绝对。

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cried for a day for my kidney rejection
If New kidney can’t be saved , I may go back to dialysis.

If can’t dialysis anymore, I have no choice but to leave this world.

Maybe this is life
也许这就是命

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good news that my new kidney show no sign in rejection anymore
However tomorrow I have to do an minor operation for my artery narrowing.
I pray hard and hope everything going smooth tomorrow.
It is not easy for me to have a new life after the transplant.

I hope god can gain me energy and strength to face the obstacles and the outcome.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a blessing that the operation is successful and the blood flow for the new kidney is improving but there is high chance the artery may narrow again and I believe Doctors will help me too if that happens.

Today marks the day of 108 of my transplant. I am blessed that my new kidney still functioning and very blessed and thankful for my family and friends for their care and concern. Their loves and everything. And I also thanks the Doctors and Nurses at sgh for helping me to settle all the complication! Thanks so much!

I wish I can go back to my workplace soon and live as per normal.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
在Facebook里看到朋友的近况。中学时常常粘在一起,很好的朋友。大学时,一起漂洋过海来念书。以前,家里穷,为了省钱,大家一下课就回到宿舍里做饭。有时我做给你吃,你做个我吃。大家一起学习,互相照料。后来工作忙碌,很少联络。再后来,又各自组织家庭,我又忙于工作,健康的问题,更少联络。只能偶尔在Facebook 里聊聊近况。

我们认识也有8年了吧,经历了相识,不联络,再联络,又再成为陌生人。

想想,原来,人生不同的阶段都一直会出现不同的人。到底真正哪几个可以一直陪伴着我们走到人生的终点。

现在,我只想好好珍惜在我身边的人,不再错过。