• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's not open the door when PAP come knocking soon

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never opened my door to any PAP MP before.
I also make it a point to avoid the PAP in their elections walkabout and have never attended a PAP election rally.
If all locals were to do the same,I'm sure they can sense it.
It will be a strange feeling indeed if only the PRC's,Pinoys ,Indians FT's and Burmese open doors for and greet the PAP while the locals openly show support for opposition.

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will start the ball rolling. I will not open the door when PAP visit and adjust the TV volume louder to indicate that there is indeed someone inside..

Wrong!

Open the door 1st...

Give a smile :smile:

Then SLAM the fuck of it when PAP minister is right in front! Slam until entire block can hear! Record the video and post youtube!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I did this all already except for the Youtube part - GE2001, if they come again sure Kenna Stomp and youtube! Lets do it!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why scare of cheng hu ? just open the door and invite them in and whack them with tons of questions ...make them lose face .

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I welcomed some WP candidates into my home yesterday, with open arms. Got them drinks, sat them down to rest their tired feet. They were very appreciative. We talked for about 20 mins, and I impressed upon them how we thankful we are that they (and other OPs) have given us an alternative to choose from. I assured them they have my vote. If PAP goons come, I will set my big dogs on them.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking at all the comments. Thanks , I think the most best/suitable method to deal with the PAP come knocking is.

Open the door (smile ), try to invite them in in the pretext that you do not know who are the PAP candidates. They will have no choice but to pass you the phamplet with the face of the PAP candidates. Next ask about any upgrading in your area as they always use that as a carrot. ( Look stupid and smile ). If still can delay go for it.. Untill the last part tell them you will seriously consider voting for them. ( smile ). After cooling day [ X ] opposition.

I know you all are angry. But put your anger into good use. If you slam the door or refuse to open the door. You are giving them more time to visit more units. If 1000 people delay 5 mins of their time means they wasted 5000 mins. That also means they have less units to visit and knocking on people door late in the night which make more people fed of them.

Like wise, when oppositions came. Promise them that you will vote for them and get them to visit the next unit ASAP to buy time. We can always go to the WEB page to read about their party. Unless they have real need to use the toilet or water.

"A minute waste on PAP is a minutes earn for Opposition. A minute earn for opposition is minutes waste for PAP. This is my election manifesto " :biggrin:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play smart play fair. Dun use dogs, slam door etc

Dun down grade to PAP dogs.. Why, opposition banners mysterially taken down from the lamp posts and crushed in the night in my area 2006 election..