• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's all help a fellow Singaporean!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you already know, big bully PAP will be using ACG to commence legal proceeding against cartoonist, Leslie Chew.

Let us all stand up against the big bully by at least making a small donation to help Leslie.

If you are afraid to use your bank account to transfer the funds, I think you can deposit cash anonymously using cash deposit machines.

His facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DemoncraticSingapore

If we Singaporeans don't help Singaporeans, no one will!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As you already know, big bully PAP will be using ACG to commence legal proceeding against cartoonist, Leslie Chew.

Let us all stand up against the big bully by at least making a small donation to help Leslie.

If you are afraid to use your bank account to transfer the funds, I think you can deposit cash anonymously using cash deposit machines.

sad to say, all the money in the world will not help..............the judges are all PAP dogs................how to win ?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since a lot of people here so tu LAN PAP and feel that this guy is right... Let see how many people here support by putting the money in rather than use the CB mouth to support !!:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since a lot of people here so tu LAN PAP and feel that this guy is right... Let see how many people here support by putting the money in rather than use the CB mouth to support !!:biggrin:

you are spot on!
i no har u ok

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you like to use vulgar language so much, here's my reply to you:

You fucking cheebye pappy dog, go somewhere else to bark, you are not welcome in my thread.

*By the way, you don't need to reply me as you are already in my ignore list.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please la....this clown is just a demonstratin alpha all set up for the PAP to unleSh its unbrindled power on the "helpless" blogger....

This is so as to teach all those bloggers out there not to do the same and spread a chilling effect understand?

Wtf is so fuckin stooopid as to blog in his real name and do smething so blatant as to literall langgar the fucking pap deserves what is coming fr hm......

Reality check guys ....please dont be fooled by this "big show"....,....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucking kangaroos will laugh at the money.
No money can match the hundreds of billions smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY got from us
That is a fact.

You cannot use money to fight smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

VOTE OUT ALL THOSE BASTARDS IN 2016

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting Ravi to defend him will be a costly mistake.

Maybe he can be the start of Sinkapore Springs? If the kangaroo court slaps a multi-year sentence on him, he should self-immolate. That will get international attention and perhaps put more guts into sinkees to challenge the PAP.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he can be the start of Sinkapore Springs? If the kangaroo court slaps a multi-year sentence on him, he should self-immolate. That will get international attention and perhaps put more guts into sinkees to challenge the PAP.

Until I see otherwise, such as thousands upon thousands flooding the streets against this gang rape by the fucking kangaroos and their cowardly pay master PAP, sinkies will remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tieow and kanged

Sad truth is that sinkies deserved what they getting as they got no fucking balls
Considering we know PAP are bullies and cowards.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bound to lose his court case, this Leslie Chew is
For "scandalising" the courts when that institution
Is looked upon with contempt by the not daft public
String of "hard to explain" decisions is the cause
Respect is to be earned and not commanded
Old Fart says my knuckle duster is the true test

Losing a battle may be small step in winning a war
The Court of Public Opinion is what counts most
A community spirit is built and strengthened