• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let this year be "Help Wong Kan Seng Retire" Year!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Wong Kan Seng did a poor job as the Home Affairs Minister this term.!! He basically failed is KPI.

As the Home Affairs Minister, he should be accountable for MSK escape from the Detention Centre, as well as MSK escape from Singapore by swimming across the Causeway. He can say he is not responsible, but surely he is accountable!!

If he is the Security Director/Manager of a listed company, do you think the CEO will retain him, when there are 2 big security lapses? Even though he is not directly responsible?

Since LHL does not want to (or cannot) fire him but instead put him in a CBL Ministerial position, then we all should help LHL retire WKS this year.

Yes, 2011 is Wong Kan Seng's Retirement year!!

:mad::mad:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Ah Beng really give a shit about MSK escape. Even fucking LTK was muted in parliament when questioned directly by LHL. So what the fuck gives?

Yes. Wong Kan Seng did a poor job as the Home Affairs Minister this term.!! He basically failed is KPI.

As the Home Affairs Minister, he should be accountable for MSK escape from the Detention Centre, as well as MSK escape from Singapore by swimming across the Causeway. He can say he is not responsible, but surely he is accountable!!

If he is the Security Director/Manager of a listed company, do you think the CEO will retain him, when there are 2 big security lapses? Even though he is not directly responsible?

Since LHL does not want to (or cannot) fire him but instead put him in a CBL Ministerial position, then we all should help LHL retire WKS this year.

Yes, 2011 is Wong Kan Seng's Retirement year!!

:mad::mad:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe he really wants to retire but cannot. You see the way he answers on TV, you know he knows he is equivocating in a manner that he himself is not comfortable. Do not, worry uncle WKS, we help you retire from MP politics, at least.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, 2011 is Wong Kan Seng's Retirement year!!:mad::mad:

The two top person to retire is Lee Kuan Yew and Goh Chok Tong.

No longer PM, still want to plunder from the treasury, stay on as SM or MM just to steal more millions from Singapore.

Retire LKY and GCT, Singapore get to save at least $10 million dollars a year, money that could be used to help the poor.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The two top person to retire is Lee Kuan Yew and Goh Chok Tong.

No longer PM, still want to plunder from the treasury, stay on as SM or MM just to steal more millions from Singapore.

Retire LKY and GCT, Singapore get to save at least $10 million dollars a year, money that could be used to help the poor.

You are right, the 2 other should retire too!

:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, the 2 other should retire too!

erotica u are really a moron. in marine parade where u lived u wanna spoilt the vote. and yet u ask toa payoh people to vote out wks. KNNB, u have no principles. u have no balls.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially,I was quite surprised that Wong Cant Sing is still hanging around and talk cock in parliamant and drawing Millions of $ of Singaporean taxpayers' money.Why is he not asked to set down and make way for younger blood ? OK Now we all know,he is related to LKY.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
erotica u are really a moron. in marine parade where u lived u wanna spoilt the vote. and yet u ask toa payoh people to vote out wks. KNNB, u have no principles. u have no balls.

Which part of my Marine Parade Post said I wanaa spoil vote? Just tell me where??

Wong Kan Seng did a screwed up job and he should go!!

You f**king stupid Dr Chee Bye's dog. Don't waste time here. Go and campaign for your SDP!!

:(

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The losing side confirm got pple retire. Chiam have indicated he will retire if he lose. Hong Keng Seng too old liao probably cant make a come back if he loses

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which part of my Marine Parade Post said I wanaa spoil vote? Just tell me where??

You f**king stupid Dr Chee Bye's dog. Don't waste time here. Go and campaign for your SDP!!

my dog fuck your pua cheebye!!

u r the type of arseholes who only know how to encourage ppl from hougang n potong pasir to vote for oppo. then every election u kpkb oppo never come your area. yet when they finally come, u spolit your vote. fucking bo lumpar. cheebye to u :oIo::oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

(((Unfortunately, I am not one of those who will vote against PAP for the sake of doing so!!

Actually I support WP for the quality of their candidates since the last GE... ))
gong cheebye this is what u posted there:oIo:

u claim u will not vote against pap. u also claim u will not vote for nsp who IS contesting in marine parade. then wtf u do with your vote?? shaft up your own arsehole is it :oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(((Unfortunately, I am not one of those who will vote against PAP for the sake of doing so!!

Actually I support WP for the quality of their candidates since the last GE... ))
gong cheebye this is what u posted there:oIo:

u claim u will not vote against pap. u also claim u will not vote for nsp who IS contesting in marine parade. then wtf u do with your vote?? shaft up your own arsehole is it :oIo::oIo:

Claim... your mother chow chee bye... I don't waste my time arguing with Dr Chee Bye's dog in this forum. Go play with your buddy Tonychat!!

:mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Claim... your mother chow chee bye... I don't waste my time arguing with Dr Chee Bye's dog in this forum. Go play with your buddy Tonychat!!

:mad:

fuck u pap dog. dun even dare to admit what u wrote. now try to snake your way out.

cheebye. go fuck your dog.:oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS erotica69 the gong cheebye wants u guys to retire wks. he also wants to help woody goh wins marine parade. he is simply a gong cheebye who cannot decides if he wants to wear pink or red panties when selling his arsehole in changi village. :biggrin:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially,I was quite surprised that Wong Cant Sing is still hanging around and talk cock in parliamant and drawing Millions of $ of Singaporean taxpayers' money.Why is he not asked to set down and make way for younger blood ? OK Now we all know,he is related to LKY.

He probably was not demoted because he is related to LKY.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, let's help him retire this year!

so how r u going to do it gong cheebye :oIo:

by asking tp folks to vote for lily neo:oIo: by asking mp folks to spoilt their votes instead of supporting oppo party:oIo:

what a gong cheebye pap dog you are. :oIo: