• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let share the dirt on Desmond Kuek and his SEXY Wifey

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;e5qfOqE71O8]http://youtu.be/e5qfOqE71O8[/video]

powermoves_pilates_claudel_kwek.jpg

pilates_fitness1.jpg

Had some dealing with his wife before. That time Desmond Kuek was still Chief of Defence Force. I didn't know her husband at that point was CDF, but also it was irrelevant to my dealing with her. But she likes to name drop and say "oh you know my husband is the Chief of Defence Force, etc".

At that point, my impression was "so? how is it relevant who your husband is and why even bring it up".... and she just name drop him out of nowhere in the conversation.

I have never dealt with Desmond Kuek and do not what kind of person he is. We'll see how he runs SMRT from now on, and judge him on his work.

But suffice to say Claudel Kuek is not a nice person at all, and very pretentious.

DK was once scolded by the DPM for his wife's sexy outfit and their touchy-feelly conduct at the embassy's national day reception of one of a major Muslim country.

DK definitely got his shot at the MiW's tea reception. He was not selected ahead of CCS and TCJ for good reasons....

Yes, heard a few first-hand stories about Desmond Kuek and his wife from different people who worked in MINDEF/SAF.

Besides being pretentious, she was also described as a very controlling spouse, while he is hen-pecked by her.

She was sad to be obsessed with both their figures and weight. When he was the CDF, the menu of all his official lunches/dinners have to be "approved" by her! Imagine all the extra work that the civil service staff on tax-payers' payroll got to go through.

Heard he was no saint either. Always spending an unnecessary amount of tax-payers' money to renovate his new office whenever he takes up a new appointment in MINDEF/SAF. Always playing favoritism and promoting his own kakis and those in his good books. Maybe those working in MINDEF/SAF can share more.

TCJ was not a fan of DK when they were in the SAF. Incredible now that the superior-subordinate role is now reversed.

Moral of the story: Don't let temporal success go your head at work. 风水轮流转。

PS: Incidentally, DK never like to use his chinese name because it sounds like a literal translation of a "wooden block".

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pilates - make you feel e-longated, instantly looks 10 years younger, stands 2" taller and appears 6 lbs lighter.

Heck, who cares about these? All I care is if pilates can cure my mopeng.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I have to admit. She's quite milfylicious.

Yummy.
My god, she looks an old version of Tin Palin. Not much of boobs also.

And that creepy smile... Hard to pin it down, the mouth is smiling, but the eyes are staring daggers... I think some of the rumors about her could have some truth going by the way she smiles.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My god, she looks an old version of Tin Palin. Not much of boobs also.

And that creepy smile... Hard to pin it down, the mouth is smiling, but the eyes are staring daggers... I think some of the rumors about her could have some truth going by the way she smiles.

One word to describe - artificial.

Last edited:

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Savantrainmaker View Post
Yes, heard a few first-hand stories about Desmond Kuek and his wife from different people who worked in MINDEF/SAF.

Besides being pretentious, she was also described as a very controlling spouse, while he is hen-pecked by her.

So she is leading Desmond Kuek by his balls.No wonder this man dare not come back on first flight upon knowing there was a strike by his workers. This woman must have restrained him by the neck with some leash. She herself probably draped in leather and spandex holding a whip.

He placed his woman priority over a public transport strike and he cannot even lead or take-charge of his woman. I now doubts his abiility to lead the Army when he was the army chief. If war breaks out, will this woman simply say "No. Let's run away"?

He is a disgrace.A useless man, no mind of his own, his balls not his to hold.Can he even do a missionary proper?

Last edited: