• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let me sell you koyok first - NCC scores in PR !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say the clever thief will scream 'THIEF!' first.

In the midst of the firestorm that is the CAD probe into CHC, NCC Management decided to take the initiative & start telling their folks about their commercial companies (see below).

Transparency ? hee hee As the jester used to day, what they reveal is interesting, what they still conceal lagi more fascinating.

Better to score PR points by being first to tell your story out loud ...

Ah Prince 1 Ah Kong 0 ......

Reported in TODAY Mon 7 Jun 2010
New Creation Church opens up

It explains its five businesses to its congregation

SINGAPORE - A week after it emerged that 17 members of City Harvest Church had been called up for investigations into alleged misuse of funds, another mega church, New Creation Church, spent time during each of its four services yesterday to talk about its five affiliated companies.

According to its church goers, New Creation pioneer leader and deacon Jack Ho said it was a "good time to let members understand more about these businesses".

This would help them "answer with more certainty" if they were asked about the companies, which are fully-owned by the church.

MediaCorp understands he spent about 30 minutes listing the five companies, among them BrightStar Child Development Centre, Omega Tours and Travel and Rock Productions.

He disclosed how each was started and who the seven directors of these businesses are. Mr Ho, who is also general manager of Rock Productions, said these directors - including some of the church's pastors - are not paid fees and bonuses, but act only as trustees.

He also told members that Senior Pastor Joseph Prince is now a volunteer at the church and has not received any salary since late last year.

Since 2004, Mr Prince, one of the church's founders, had asked New Creation to stop paying him but council members rejected the request until last year.

A statement of yesterday's clarifications will be posted on the church's website by tomorrow evening, Mr Ho added.

Assistant marketing manager Calvin Lim, who attended one of the services, said: "It's a good time, in light of what has happened at City Harvest recently, for the church to address any concerns any member has."

The 31-year-old, who has been a member for less than two years, said it was especially helpful for newbies like him.

"It's good enough to know the general facts about the companies. I don't feel the need to know the nitty-gritty, like how much was collected or how (the money) is spent because there are people to do that.

"But I was satisfied with the clarifications, and I feel the church has been very open."

Another member, who declined to be named, agreed that the clarification would "help to reassure some people" and recalled that nothing wrong was found when the Commissioner of Charities looked at its books as part of the first "governance review" in October 2007.

The church was one of seven religious groups scrutinised.

That year, New Creation, which has 17,000 followers, announced that its business arm Rock Productions had teamed up with mall developer CapitaMalls Asia to build an "integrated hub" in Buona Vista.

The $1-billion project - half of which the church has invested in - will house shops, a concert hall and a 5,000-seat theatre for services when ready in 2012.

Rock Productions also owns and manages the Rock Auditorium in Suntec City, where services are held now and its adjoining Rock Gifts and Book Centre as well.

It also owns Marine Cove, a recreational and restaurant cluster at East Coast Park, which cost $10 million.

Meanwhile, a 10,000-strong congregation at City Harvest Church's weekend services at Singapore Expo was told that senior pastor Kong Hee, 46, was taking a "needed rest".

Executive pastor Derek Dunn told members the church was cooperating fully with the authorities and, as a result of the ongoing investigations, it was unable to provide further updates.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frog Prince no better lah, i remember that time when 154th wanted to interview him, his so called "council" demands to know what's the questions are before the interview could be commence. If you are guilty, for fuck you scared of the questions? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ask the Church to stop paying him salary? the council rejected his request? look at where he stays now and drive simi car? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y he so kan cheong? ...

if not guilty, nid 2 cum out n say anyting meh? ...

if guilty, u say u r ok really means u r really ok meh? ...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
liar%20pinnochio%20nose.jpg

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cooleo, why the dick grow on the face ? LOL ! ! !

alamaking, the frog prinz must live like a prince mah ! He believes in 'Unmerited Favours' you know & is 'destined to reign' ! :mad:

As for the other 2 Megachurch Bosses, they keep very low profile.

Rony Tan how rich ? Nobody knows ?

Apostle Lawrence Khong ? Wife also Pastor Nina Khong, daughter also music ministry & fellow magician .... Khong in FCBC services (also in Expo) like to boast of his playing for SEA Games Polo Team .... so not poor either..

All the megachurches preach prosperity gospel - difference in who more daring to get rich faster ..... tio boh ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I posted before liao, NCC people are gloating at Ah Kong, apparently Ah Kong got a habit of suaning Frog Prince every now and then 1.

They should check on NCC now, cox now NCC is covering all their misdeeds liao. I agree with PoPo, is it necessary for NCC to tell their members about their properties especially at this time? why last time never say?

If Frog Prince is Zhuge Liang, he will keep quiet and open the door of his church wide wide for any gov to check. Will need another 1 week for approval, by that time, would have clear all the evidences liao, scared who?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the same applies to PAP MIWs....you have to fax your questions to them first...

so they are also guilty too? :biggrin:
Cool, you implying NCC/CityHarvest and the PAP are in the same category? that i cannot rebuke you, i fully agree with you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Told you people already that religion IS big business! See how easy it is to get rich by talking nonsense and giving out false promises?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frog Prince no better lah, i remember that time when 154th wanted to interview him, his so called "council" demands to know what's the questions are before the interview could be commence. If you are guilty, for fuck you scared of the questions? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ask the Church to stop paying him salary? the council rejected his request? look at where he stays now and drive simi car? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

hi there

1. what a load of crap!
2. honest, where is the check and balance?
3. everybody knows each other, everyone lickles one another too!
4. nkf, same old, same old!

jw5

Loyal
Read this, extracted from Yahoo.

Another mega-church in Singapore, New Creation Church has moved quickly to re-assure its followers and the public that the business ventures it has formed are purely to raise money to house its growing 20,000-strong congregation.

The move follows the extensive media coverage and rampant online discussions of the investigations into the alleged misuse of church funds in City Harvest Church.

New Creation attracts the second largest weekend attendance after City Harvest, which draws 33,000 churchgoers.

The Straits Times reports that during an address during the church’s four Sunday services held at Suntec City mall, deacon Jack Ho elaborated on the rationale for the church’s business ventures.

Its first entity, Daystar Child Development Centre, opened at Holland Avenue 15 years ago and was followed by a second centre in Jurong West five years ago. Both are childcare centres set up as a voluntary welfare organisation.

Marine Cove and Rock Productions are another two of the church’s highly-visible business ventures.

New Creation bought Marine Cove, a popular food and lifestyle cluster in East Coast Park, for S$10 million in 2001 and has since seen a positive return on investment.

Rock Productions is the business arm of the mega-church. It was set up in 1998 to manage the church’s Suntec City venue for Sunday worship services, and secular weekend uses. It is now partnering property giant Capitaland to develop a S$1 billion civic, cultural, retail and entertainment complex in Buona Vista.

Shares in Rock Productions are held in trust for the church by four shareholders, who are church leaders. They do not receive directors’ fees, bonuses, dividends or remunerations. Two of its subsidiaries are Rock Gifts and Book Centre and Omega Tours and Travel, which grew out of Mr Prince’s “heart” for Israel, Mr Ho said. It offers church tours to the Bible lands.

Mr Ho said the church can grow its congregation further when it moves to its $1 billion complex in Buona Vista next year.

“It is an investment in a venue,” he stressed, emphasising that the church is not trying to make money or go commercial.

He also revealed that Senior Pastor Joseph Prince has stopped drawing a salary from the church since late last year. He relies instead on book royalties and other sources of income, including sermon CDs which are sold globally. In addition, he has penned books like Destined To Reign.

The 47-year-old pastor also took to the stage in the church’s Sunday service and indirectly defended the income he earns by selling books by saying no one is forced to buy them.

“I don’t put a gun to your head,” he quipped.
He also made an indirect reference to the furore surrounding City Harvest when he said, “Be kind, especially if you’re blogging.”

After all, New Creation preaches a “gospel of grace”, he added.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suppose you can tell the difference between a question and a statement? :biggrin:

Knn fake xtian like u shld be expose..:rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/56EHNB04JHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/56EHNB04JHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal

His real name is Joseph Singh .. he is a singh

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
not as holey as u my dear fake xtian :wink: :rolleyes:

There's no such thing as fake Xtian. There are only smart and stoopid ones. The smart ones...u usually can tell from the cars they drive. Then there's others like....TeeKee.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no such thing as fake Xtian. There are only smart and stoopid ones. The smart ones...u usually can tell from the cars they drive. Then there's others like....TeeKee.

i call him a fake xtian becos all the comments he made here is just to stir shit...:p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn fake xtian like u shld be expose..:rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/56EHNB04JHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/56EHNB04JHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

See how many dumb idiots are to be fooled all of the time? A con man with a past was worshipped like a hero by these idiots.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how many dumb idiots are to be fooled all of the time? A con man with a past was worshipped like a hero by these idiots.

when i see how chc's sheeps rally to support Con Hee, it remind me of Durai, joachim, botak mingyi, how their supporters/followers also kpkb to support them, until the whole truth came out in court.