• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

less than 10 threads..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hate banning anyone because we are all entitled to our opinions even if we come across as a raving lunatic.

The only thing I fervently keep out is spam... ie russian brides, bitcoin, penis enlargement pills etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, but only for Administrators (such as @Leongsam) and, unless I'm mistaken, any Moderator that the Administrator trusts enough to give him the ability to immediately ban a member from posting in all threads and not just the ability to tediously ban the member from posting in specific threads.

So if @Leongsam is no longer willing to ban any member again, then in my humble opinion, he should appoint at least one more active Super-Moderator (my first choice is @eatshitndie because he's fully retired, whereas @Froggy still seems too busy with his work) to be your Deputy. :smile:
thank you but i'm retarded with an iq of 69. to be mod or supermod(el) one needs an iq of at least 169.