• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam ok the file format is called .m4a

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
conclusion: she is a confirm mad bitch
it is impossible to have no sound when living in apartments
that is something everyone have to accept
as long as the sound is not continuous and severely interrupt you, one has to accept
dropping things on floor is common, especially if your upstairs neighbours have kids
and sound travel in all directions
sometimes the sound is actually from downstairs or a few floors higher or lower and not necessarily from your immediate upstairs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what's the end and ultimate obje8ctive?
getting them to move out?
may i suggest next time you buy a property, if condo, buy highest floor or if not, buy landed.
save everyone the problem
you Asian dog son of chicken always talk the reverse of truth when the audio file already proved it's them making noise throwing heavy things onto floor I scolded them and they started vicious attacks on me non stop. It's not my objective and not up to me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is impossible to have no sound when living in apartments
that is something everyone have to accept
as long as the sound is not continuous and severely interrupt you, one has to accept
dropping things on floor is common, especially if your upstairs neighbours have kids
and sound travel in all directions
sometimes the sound is actually from downstairs or a few floors higher or lower and not necessarily from your immediate upstairs
You are so shameless blatant liar son of chicken when they are dropping things everyday everywhere in living room dining room bedroom kitchen toilet. Not to mention hitting my windows. And this morning they did that every two mins not to let me sleep and I have not slept yet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual they are fast to do acting and go complain me to condo manager.
just like how fast they go community mediation centre to raise complaint against me for shouting at them to stop throwing and raise request for mediation while keep attacking me non stop. How to beat such act poor thing hypocrite with good acting skills?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how fast they go community mediation centre to raise complaint against me for shouting at them to stop throwing and raise request for mediation while keep attacking me non stop. How to beat such act poor thing hypocrite with good acting skills?
you hear fireworks in jb
you hear noises in spore
it could be all in your imagination

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you hear fireworks in jb
you hear noises in spore
it could be all in your imagination
Nope nothing is my imagination. Which jb estate got people play firecracker almost every other day? None except mine. You know Chinese dogs are so vicious in attacks. At least when in my JB condo I report police on m&d tenants harassing me with knocks they moved out to their country side for awhile. I see vicious Chinese dogs always no remorse. Oh ya my JB condo is on highest floor because I know they are litterbugs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope nothing is my imagination. Which jb estate got people play firecracker almost every other day? None except mine. You know Chinese dogs are so vicious in attacks. At least when in my JB condo I report police on m&d tenants harassing me with knocks they moved out to their country side for awhile. I see vicious Chinese dogs always no remorse. Oh ya my JB condo is on highest floor because I know they are litterbugs.
And why m&ds harassed me? Because got evil filthy Malaysian Indian son of chicken smearing me a chicken in every estate I go.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
you Asian dog son of chicken always talk the reverse of truth when the audio file already proved it's them making noise throwing heavy things onto floor I scolded them and they started vicious attacks on me non stop. It's not my objective and not up to me
Fuck off and move to LCK cemetery. No noise there, occasionally ah neh walk past you can suck their cock. You fucking chaocb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya two decades ago in the first two years of the condo I lived in the same condo with no such noise problems at all. Yet another proof that Singapore society has degraded into third world standard with imports of low quality foreigners like the Chinese dogs above.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya two decades ago in the first two years of the condo I lived in the same condo with no such noise problems at all. Yet another proof that Singapore society has degraded into third world standard with imports of low quality foreigners like the Chinese dogs above.
And unfortunately sinkies like those dogs here have dropped in standard along with them.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking quarrelsome chaocheebye with problems no matter where you go. If you are dead and lying in a coffin, you will still hear noise from other coffins. Fucking whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking quarrelsome chaocheebye with problems no matter where you go. If you are dead and lying in a coffin, you will still hear noise from other coffins. Fucking whore.
Nope you Malaysian dog son of chicken are blatant liar when I already said two decades ago I lived in the same condo with no problems at all.