• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leong Sam, this forum is a failure

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Which race you like the most? notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussionSubscribe

To: dream_waker (70 of 71)
4217.70 in reply to 4217.69

I have also kenna infraction point from some fucking si gin na, CB that forum is full of kuniang. Let's hope this forum stays as I know a lot of people dun like the new sammyboy.

I tell u bro, those guniangs r a bunch of frigging hypocrites. I also prefer a forum that is straight, hard-hitting and to the point type. Only thing to watch out for in such forums is that mustn't let squabblings get out of hand polluting every threads with fights. But other than that, I think allowing people to speak their mind as it is would be the best. It's a true reflection of their inner feelings. No cover up or whatever....

Tell those bros to come over if they cannot tahan Sam's guniang forum...

HAHA!

[email protected]

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - What do you guys think of the new SBF? notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussionSubscribe

To: dream_waker (2 of 3)
4446.2 in reply to 4446.1

Personally I feels that the forum is infested with numerous chow ah kua who hope to pick up some others ah kua to have their arse fucked.

Yes, first time I was there said a couple of F words, straight away kenna some infraction points from some guniangs...

[email protected]

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this Sam Leong wants to project his forum's image as a class joint second to TOC!

This is his turf after all! You know a lot of the goody two shoes in this forum will turn up their noses, 'virtually' of course,:biggrin: at forumers who use expletives excessively.

And as I've said earlier, cliques do form over time and perhaps enjoy more favourable treatment. It's the host's prerogative. I can respect that!

Maybe to those fucks and wimps or 'act hero' as the PAP dog mudskipper described himself, let's challenge them to go to 3in1 Kopitiam.

But here, there's a problem. Did not kojakbt22 plead with the guys over there to cool it and not KNNBCCB!

I think bug and myself would like to practise as much restraint as possible so we dont like to suka suka ban people (unlike PAP, suka suka sue people)....

In forums like this, there are bound to be brushes here and there, and given the current economic climate, plus FTs lah, MRT and Buses squeezed like sai lah etc, it's very understandable that Singaporeans are frustrated. So, letting some bros here scold a bit to unwind is also quite understandable.... (so, when you see bros here scolding or insulting, think of it as PAP's fault....)

But I do hope you guys dont get carried away. And I agree with bug, if u want to scold, dont bring in the mothers lah... afterall, all of us are brought into this world thru the pain and sufferings our mothers endured while carrying us in the womb, tio bor? So, pls, let's have some respect for all of our mothers lah, can, bros?

I prefer to reason out with people here... if after all the reasoning and people continue to ignore, continue to repeat the same insult over and over again, then it becomes a spam and has no value to the forumers here (not even entertainment value).... then of course if actions has to be taken, it will have to be taken lah - as a last last resort.

But so far, I can see people here are quite resonable. Even for fights between 2 fellas trading insults at each other, it usually stops after 1-2 days.... :smile:

[email protected]

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe this Sam Leong wants to project his forum's image as a class joint second to TOC!

This is his turf after all! You know a lot of the goody two shoes in this forum will turn up their noses, 'virtually' of course,:biggrin: at forumers who use expletives excessively.

And as I've said earlier, cliques do form over time and perhaps enjoy more favourable treatment. It's the host's prerogative. I can respect that!

Maybe to those fucks and wimps or 'act hero' as the PAP dog mudskipper described himself, let's challenge them to go to 3in1 Kopitiam.

But here, there's a problem. Did not kojakbt22 plead with the guys over there to cool it and not KNNBCCB!

hehehe.. make my hair stand again! :eek:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe.. make my hair stand again! :eek:
Shoooz! Time for your daily dose of cocksucking again!:biggrin: Who will it be today, Indian or Chinese minister! Jeez.... I can smell your cockbreathe through cyberspace!

Tell me, are you good giving them fellatio because you are young or they find it refreshing to be sucked by a mudskipper? LOL.........LOL.....LOL...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is the progeny of PAP dogs. His future children and grand children will inherit the same good looks as well!
And they suck cocks good like their mothers who sell cunts in Geylang! LOL......LOL.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/83X9WfcRItc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/83X9WfcRItc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - What do you guys think of the new SBF? notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussionSubscribe

To: dream_waker (11 of 12)
4446.11 in reply to 4446.3

Dun give a damn about the infraction, I was banned from the forum without my knowing because I do not visit it very often.

When I started screwing Clinton666, gu-niang like cass888 started to give infraction. I dun give a damn... ban me forever if they wish to, I could not be bothered.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya man, this infraction thing is getting ridiculous. troublemakers stay, while those flaming the troublemakers get present(infraction pts) fm their gay partners. pui.