• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lego Singapore's HR director is a CECA-ian who studied at Delhi University!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y334drzw

1.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than half of the company will be CECA Ah Nehs. Indian university better than all our local universities NUS,NTU,SMU,SIT,SUSS, etc

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
DBS Bank CEO Piyush Gupta's alma mater is populated with cheaters

1610862830269.png

Bribing examiners, smuggling in answer sheets, using cell phones to transmit worked solutions......you name it, hundreds of conniving students (and possibly a whole lot more) from Delhi University have done it. In fact rampant cheating on campus goes as far back as 2014. Lest you accuse me of spreading fake news, please find sample screenshots attached below. Fyi Piyush Gupta graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degree in economics from St Stephen's College, Delhi University. Does this inspire confidence insofar as importing foreign talents are concerned when such a prominent corporate chieftain is known to have previously schooled at an institution populated with cheaters?

1610862850855.png

1610862857974.png

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/10/dbs-bank-ceo-piyush-guptas-alma-mater.html

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope the gahmen insist that Indian food is a compulsory and "must pass" subject for the
hawker food course in our polys and ITEs.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
how it feel to be side line i am sure u feel angry and unfair right :smile:

imagine the minority experience this for more then 50 years u never ask how we felt.

to me this is karma :smile: