• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

left nIpple or right nIpple?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. kopi, you are reaching 90 hoh.
3. still can be turned on by the nipple licking thing meh?
4. why ain't your tits dried up yet?

wauhahhaaa!!!! General, you are filled with humour today. My tits drooping long long liao and my gf still loves it very much leh...don't know why..

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would a man want his nipples to be teased? i am more hardcore, i like my balls to be teased - left right doesn't matter - better still both.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a flaw in the reputation system. Should amend it to have at least 20 negative reputation strikes
before the pts go down. And the pts should not go down based on Power level.

If it is not based on power, what is the point of having power.

One amendment that can make Leongsam much richer in no time is for the infracting party, except for moderators, to also lose points, say on a 1:2 or 1:5 basis (I won't recommend ratios beyond this range). This will make the infracting party think twice before they infract anyone. The infracting party should have the choice of how much to infract up to a maximum equal to his reputation power.

In a fiercely hostile environment (a cowboy town), Leongsam will benefit from the donations made by both parties in trying to replace their lost points. Suggest a micropayment method to start donations as low as $1 to $2.

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

One amendment that can make Leongsam much richer in no time is for the infracting party, except for moderators, to also lose points, say on a 1:2 or 1:5 basis (I won't recommend ratios beyond this range). This will make the infracting party think twice before they infract anyone. The infracting party should have the choice of how much to infract up to a maximum equal to his reputation power.

In a fiercely hostile environment (a cowboy town), Leongsam will benefit from the donations made by both parties in trying to replace their lost points. Suggest a micropayment method to start donations as low as $1 to $2.

LOL!! This is a great idea. Like that show on TV [don't know what's the name], if one guesses wrongly, loses pts. BRILLIANT!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats too complicated. The idea is to encourage as many people to donate as possible. Rep pts is merely one incentive, but would only work on those who actually value something as worthless as a computer database entry.

You have to make donors feel special, part of an exclusive club.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The original intent of zapping is to enable members who don't have (inf) power to keep spammers at bay.

If people suffer rep pt deduction when they zap others, no one will bother to zap spammers into moderation. Moderators will have a harder time cleaning up the junk.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Brother, don't give boss more ideas leh. He is already enjoying his orgasms from the current donation drive.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother, don't give boss more ideas leh. He is already enjoying his orgasms from the current donation drive.

Actually I've done some calculation. His donor accounts so far only allow him to pay server fees for a year or two at most. That's hardly anything to shout about.

As I've written before, he needs to raise prices.