• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Wu Huan Poh Lee Sai Ker Si Boh

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatal fight in Jurong over spray cans

A welding inspector was convicted on Thursday (Feb 11) of being involved in a fight at Jurong Lake Park on Jan 1, 2013 which left one man dead. Somasundaram Ilayaraja, now 32, admitted his group attacked mechanical technician, Boobalan Palanikumar, 28, and his friends. The fight between the men, who were mainly Indian nationals, broke out between midnight and 1am after members of Mr Boobalan's group played with snow-spray cans to celebrate the new year. A member from Somasundaram's group hurled vulgarities at them and this led to the fight. An injured Mr Boobalan was rushed to the National University Hospital with extensive skull fractures.

The New Year's Eve party along Orchard Road has turned into a nightmare for some female partygoers who have turned to blogs to say they were molested by men who operated in groups.

The women say the molesters used party foam sprays to temporarily blind their victims first.

Police say they received 11 reports of molest alleging the acts took place along Orchard Road that night.

Since then, the police have made eight arrests and confirmed that some used such tactics.

"The first guy sprayed foam spray into my eyes so I was blinded. I was coughing because I sucked the foam in as well. I was so shocked when a second guy grabbed my left breast and a third guy grabbed my right breast," said one victim, an undergraduate.

"A fourth guy actually reached down to my privates and grabbed it as well. It was so horrible and I wanted to cry. But I didn't want them to see I was going to cry so I just screamed and cursed at one of the guys who I saw was running away," she said.

Another victim says foam sprays were used on her as well.

One type of spray used by the molesters, called a ribbon or string spray, can target victims several metres away, catching them by surprise.

Outraged bloggers have started an online petition to ask for aerosol sprays to be banned.

But not all molesters use sprays to outrage their victims' modesty.

"One of them just came up and lifted my skirt. Then another person, I assume it's his friend, uses his handphone to take a video of me under my skirt. I was terrified. I tried to run away but it was a big group. There were 7 or 8 of them so I couldn't do anything about it," said another victim.

She said at least 10 of her girlfriends were similarly violated but most did not make a police report.

"Even if I were to see the same group of men, I wouldn't recognise them," said a third victim.

Fellow bloggers who were molested at the Millenium party five years ago are telling their stories because they hope something can be done.

All three victims are alleging that their attackers are foreign nationals.

Police say they have received reports against suspects of various races.