• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew on New Zealand

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“Are we as safe as New Zealand and can we dispense with our air force? No. Would I like to be New Zealand? Not really. I think its not an exciting, happening economy. Yes, they grow the world’s best grasses, good for horses and cows and sheep. But a dull life.”

-- Lee Kuan Yew, "Hard truths to keep Singapore going", published by SPH

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In New Zealand, they grow good grasses to feed the cows and the horses..

In S'pore, the PAP rears Por Lumpars as their pets and feed them well too..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
“Are we as safe as New Zealand and can we dispense with our air force? No. Would I like to be New Zealand? Not really. I think its not an exciting, happening economy. Yes, they grow the world’s best grasses, good for horses and cows and sheep. But a dull life.”

This fucker wants excitement, he should go and live in Egypt, Gaza, or East LA. This is thewhole problem, its about what he wants. SIngaporeans want a peaceful, secure live with a decent job and less stress, and not NS. That makes New Zealand a better place than here.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Zealand did not lose its Air Force. Helen Clark simply saw no need to have F-16s as no one would bother to attack the country. Besides, Australia can defend NZ.

Sinkieland--everyone wants to attack it.

Remember this video?

[video=youtube;OSjgOcFdI9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjgOcFdI9Y[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The country can't afford an Air Force. It is broke because it has to spend 6 billion a year on welfare benefits for the lazy, good for nothing Maori and Coconut Islanders.

If the PAP starts taking care of the poor, Singapore will end up the same way.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country can't afford an Air Force. It is broke because it has to spend 6 billion a year on welfare benefits for the lazy, good for nothing Maori and Coconut Islanders.

so you rather have AMRAAMs and helpless people

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dull is good. NZ wants to be dull. I love NZ simply because it's not after the fast cash. I think in 30 years from now when the population hits nearly 8 billion, people wants to move to a dull slow place as everywhere else is the same..rather than buildings after buildings..

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Dull is good. NZ wants to be dull. I love NZ simply because it's not after the fast cash. I think in 30 years from now when the population hits nearly 8 billion, people wants to move to a dull slow place as everywhere else is the same..buildings after buildings..

Actually it isn't dull at all if one of the following is your passion :

1. Aviation
2. Winter sports
3 Trail biking / hiking
4. Paragliding
5. Water sports
6. Fishing.
7. Jet Boat racing.
8. Motor sports
9. Photography
10. Off road adventures

etc.

It is dull if you want a vibrant night life, KTV, Clubbing, Whoring etc.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ is a diamond in the rough and it seems that she prefers to remain that way..that is what I love about the place. Plus my dream sail boat awaits me there.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is sad man. So brilliant, so successful, rich even, but no friends and no joy in life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Baaaa!, baaaa!....moooo!, mooooo!, you are part of that lazy culture!, that is why you are salivating on the best country on this earth to make money!! ha ha ha

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ is a diamond in the rough and it seems that she prefers to remain that way..that is what I love about the place. Plus my dream sail boat awaits me there.

its a country that shut down a few gold mines because the water run-off was deemed pollutive to the local river system.

it restores my faith in humanity.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a country that shut down a few gold mines because the water run-off was deemed pollutive to the local river system.

Selfish leaders in peesai only thinks about their generation..people keep on forgetting that everyone dies and we leave behind the cuntry for our kids and our children kids and so on..For MM to say that shows how shallow he is..

Anyone can safely say that NZ will last a very long time and span for generations to come..sinkees and pappies are already skeptical about the next 5 years..

In 50 years there will be more Newzealanders on this planet than sinkees...I guess it's a good thing..

I'll bet that most immigrants to NZ gave up their original passports to live in NZ..and also gave up bigger pay checks back home..But in sinkeeland..most PR probably are smart enough to retain their citizenship just in case..

That is a huge difference in the mindset of migrants to these 2 cuntries..

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bottom line. NZ has no paper generals. Singapore has.

Have you been to Kranji War Memorial? looking at the immaculate kept lawns & the serenity of the place, you would never could have imagined the bloodshed & death these men died so that we are here today. Read those who died during WWII, the Indian Army Contigent that consisted of the Silkhs etc...the various other Nationals, the Australians, the New Zealanders..

You think our paper generals will survive a firefight with the motley band of invaders in Lahad Datu?? or will they in future years, see their names engraved on some war memorial that they given their lives for the future to live? or they just good at filling in positions in companies that are related to the government, once they are past, shelf life in the army??

That is the point...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Don't put in too much faith though because the biggest polluter is the dairy industry and no government dares to do anything about it as dairy has been the mainstay of the economy. :rolleyes:

On the other the goldmines will never be a major foreign exchange earner.