• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew on death: I want mine quickly, painlessly

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He appears to be stoic about the whole dying thing. But I am sure he is scared shitless. His life is all about acquiring power and wealth. And all these will count for nought soon. He goes from having everything, to having nothing. This must be a sorrowful thought for him.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All here know that I want that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to eat joss sticks and candle wax fast fast
But that should be after a excruciating painful death that no opiates can ease.

May that bastard die slow and painful before he gets his joss sticks and candle wax.
We all can then yum yum seng and sing and dance and hug and high five on the streets , friends and strangers alike.
Question is that the ghouls and demons fucking him will allow him time out for his joss sticks

And the inevitable meltdown of the PAP, filled to rooftop and beyond with greedy vicious untrustworthy scums of humanity.

His son will likely to join papa and mama in a reunion soon after smear of shit eat joss sticks

Unless the son take action now to purge PAP. Question is who to purge as all of them will swear loyalty on heads of their father and mother
But since all of them are congenital liars, how will one know?

HA ha ha ha

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sing_lee.ashx

That must be a very old photo. I doubt he will make an appearance at the National Day celebrations.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That must be a very old photo. I doubt he will make an appearance at the National Day celebrations.

I suspect he will die-die be there to witness another NDP. Could well be his last though. Lots of bets the previous year whether he showed up or not.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upon reading the comments and threads around here, I am kind of tempted to buy his book....just to know what the fuck he wrote.

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upon reading the comments and threads around here, I am kind of tempted to buy his book....just to know what the fuck he wrote.

If I recall, his first two books are pretty okay since they are just telling his story and the history of Singapore, etc. However, it is from his perspective so when you reach the part of his struggles against his various enemies, take it with a grain of salt and think carefully about his assertions that his enemies were so cunning, etc, etc. I mean, if they were really that good or merciless, why were they not victorious? And if they were that, what does it say about him?

*Chuckles*

His "hard truths" book reveals the extent of his own prejudices, biases and personal demons and I think the only thing I took away from it is not to be aware at all times and not fall into the trap of self-rationalisation. One of the greatest exercise of self-rationalisation was when he decided to expound on the reasons why the Scandinavian and various European countries are successful despite choosing a completely different path from the other Western nations (especially the United States) and why that way will not work in Singapore.

I mean, my only thought was "Wow, did you really need to go on such a tangent to justify your own actions?"

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan's reluctance to open up to immigrants will further lead to its decline, he said.

"If I were a young Japanese and I could speak English, I would probably choose to emigrate," said Lee. - AFP

old man is severely out of touch. japanese did try to open doors to foreign nurses, but the pinoys et al could not assimilate and left. recently there are many japanese-speaking chinese who are working sales and restaurant jobs in toyko.

there are also many english-speaking young japanese who did not choose to emigrate. i meet them at work all the time. old man farting from his ass again. :kma:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young, I was told that those who cause death for a living or sport (slaughterhouse workers, executioners, anglers and hunters) build up bad energy during their lives that would cause them to die excruciating deaths. When they are on their deathbeds, their family members would place a butcher's knife and a bucket of water (slaughter paraphernalia) at the family alter to ask that he be despatched in the same swift way that he had despatched his victims.

Would we do the same for LKY?

Let that smear of shit on sole of shoe die that excruciating death in deep deep pain that he pray for death but cannot get that death yet