• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew now backtracks and promises to “reduce” intake of foreigners in next 5 y

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kuan Yew now backtracks and promises to “reduce” intake of foreigners in next

People need to calm their ass down here. These FTs cannot vote. .....

True , maybe that's why they have ordered those vote rigging machines from India :confused:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Kuan Yew now backtracks and promises to “reduce” intake of foreigners in next

People need to calm their ass down here. These FTs cannot vote. Its as simple as that. Only S'pore citizens, i.e holders of pink iC can vote. If you are a PR but not a singapore citizen or u are holder of blue ic, u cannot vote. So, those 20,000 that were made citizens in 2008 can vote, but their 20,000 votes is not like to impact the 100,000s of other votes from native sinkies.

So many got their citizenship. If that is what you are asking ?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think they can sense that their end is near.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

My foreign colleagues overseas has started to heavily criticise our national flyer for service. The person they spoke to was both rude, haughty and unwilling to help and yes he told me it was definitely someone with a Fillipino accent who answered it.

Our banks are starting to handle calls badly with poor understanding of the needs of the customer and very long waiting times.

Our hospitals are flooded with FTs who can't even communicate properly and demand to be spoken to in their native language. Even brand names hospitals are not spared, my wife stayed in one and we were lucky to still have our boy as the nurse told us the water has not broken and go home! Luckily our doctor arrived in time and when informed that she was wrong, she haughtily stomped out!

How can you trust someone who has to poke a needle into you to find a vein and make 5-6 attempts before succeeding? Do we trust our old folks with that? Who is doing the skills sets validations? I believe we used to have productivity standards? Who is sleeping on the job? Who has been truly complacent?

A fellow colleague who has gone to AU once shared with me, there is no integration demanded at all of the new comers unlike other countries. Much like what an FT once proudly told me, we are here in "LALA" Land to save SG's economy. Your government needs us, they don't need the locals as there are no talents here!

Well, the way they continue with their policies will ensure a continuous brain drain and an exodus sooner or later of even the staunchest PAP supporter.

I once loved my country, would stay fight and fight for a country i thought would remember me as an unknown soldier if i died in a war. Now, i know different.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

7.jpg

Singapore like FTs right .
You can come get all our Chinese and Indians here .
We don't want them .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They're really computerizing the entire election process? Bloody hell, those 66% would be even more reluctant to cast a vote or the oppositions.

One has to wonder why the PAP is willing to spend $$$ unless there is some gain to be had. :confused: How come after so many years they now want to change the system?

There are many ways to "fix" the opposition & this is many suspect just one of many they are preparing for the next elections. Expect the next elections to be very, very, very dirty. They will pull all the dirty tricks they can think of :(

PAP must know that their policies & losses have alienated many Sporeans, including their supporters. A loss on their part would mean lossing multi-million salaries. More opposition in parliament might raise questions on their other side businesses: money laundering, arms sales, ...