• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew made grand appearance at National Day Parade

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's probably his body double. Saddam Hussein had at least 3 of them which he used for official functions.

well.. it could be true....usage of body double are a norm for dictators.....he just look weird in the pic....very unnatural.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole nation cheered when he showed up. It was such a touching moment. He looks very strong.

You're suffering from schizophrenia, thats why you thought you heard the whole nation cheered for him when he showed up..

He may look strong on the outside but he may be weak on the inside.. Don't be too happy yet..

Last edited:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole nation cheered when he showed up. It was such a touching moment. He looks very strong.
where got whole nation cheer for him? mai kuazhang lah... i was watching closely & i was listening intently, the crowd was instructed (by the MCs) to cheer for the arrival of the 2 ex-PMs la. and the cheer didnt last long enough to sound at all genuine.... even lady gaga recieved more cheers than the oldman yesterday.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder bro GoldenDragon said there's private function in the Istana at 7pm last night.

i didnt on the TV at home during NDP but when i go my mom home for dinner at 8plus so caught the ending part. can see old man very frail and fatigue on his face as he struggle to wave the flag or scarf (i cannot remember) during the "forward singapore". had the same look as my father b4 he handed in his IC, so the old man may not last the term.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Lee Kuan Yew made grand appearance at National Day Parade[/h]Posted by temasektimes on August 9, 2012
Singapore’s Supreme Leader Lee Kuan Yew has made a grand appearance at the National Day Parade, quashing all speculations and rumors about his health.

As Lee walked into the podium, he was greeted with a loud applause from his subservient subjects who stood up to cheer him. He was spotted wearing a red polo T-shirt.​
A founding father of Singapore, Lee was widely respected by many Singaporeans who venerate him like how the North Koreans did to their Dear Leader, the deceased Kim Jong-Il.
To adoring fan, Lee was a ‘living god’, the architect of modern Singapore who single-handedly transformed Singapore from a sleeping fishing village at the tip of the Malay peninsula to the one of the world’s richest countries in a single generation.
At 88 years of age, Lee is still actively serving Singaporeans as a Member of Parliament of Tanjong Pagar GRC. His son Lee Hsien Loong is currently the Prime Minister of Singapore.

_19456_mahathir-7-2-2007.jpg

"MAK PUKI!!! FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I HAD WON!"

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's probably his body double. Saddam Hussein had at least 3 of them which he used for official functions.

Don't tell me you are also in DENIAL and disillusioned like Kinana?

Of course, Kinana is much worse as he have more symptoms of mental issues including a paronoid fear of others threatening him or others 'out to get him' , one look at the pict of LKY , all the punters will say he is unlikely to past 2012.

Even if he gets pass 2012, he'll probably be bedridden and suffer what most ppl would say as 'punishment for having bad karma' for what he did in life.

Wanna bet?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didnt on the TV at home during NDP but when i go my mom home for dinner at 8plus so caught the ending part. can see old man very frail and fatigue on his face as he struggle to wave the flag or scarf (i cannot remember) during the "forward singapore". had the same look as my father b4 he handed in his IC, so the old man may not last the term.

OMG , you are not saying we torture old men and old women here by asking them to waive flag ?
how can we be so brutal ?
did you hear the cry of hopelessness from these old men and old women ?
what a cruel world. those who are able to help are doing nothing and still continue to hoard more and more .

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That bayi behind is a very loyal familee pitbull.
It is no coincident that he is sitted behind old dog.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That bayi behind is a very loyal familee pitbull.
It is no coincident that he is sitted behind old dog.

That turban is a helmet in disguise, kevlar...in case of an attack..it would be placed on "old fat' head & attack by fire, BBQ Seng, is the protector!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Si lan Singapore Hokkien peng peasants soldiers...

Who say i die?....knn everytime say i die....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ok6l5SgfqUI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>