• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Face Stone Stone and Open Mouth Big Big Again

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Instead of paying attention to the shit and type of shit that came our from the above arseholes, you should pay attention to the footsteps smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY been making and not just hear the fucking words he put into your ears, you will not be so stupidly singing hosannas to that evil bastard LKY and the team of evil scums of society that he gathered about himself.

In my opinion, LKY is the greatest man that has ever lived. He did more to change my life than anyone else.

My whole family benefitted from the wisdom and leadership of LKY. Without him, I'd still be living in a fishing village.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, LKY is the greatest man that has ever lived. He did more to change my life than anyone else.

My whole family benefitted from the wisdom and leadership of LKY. Without him, I'd still be living in a fishing village.

Lanjeow is about all I care to say.

My signature speaks more eloquently.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when the king of hades approach you mocking birds in your dream
many of you here who are ridiculing the elderly will be shivering
and in cold perspiration begging for mercy and seeking forgiveness

laugh now, ridicule now, mock now
the king of hades will come soon
and your laughter and mockery will turn into tragedy

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many of you here who are ridiculing the elderly will be shivering
and in cold perspiration begging for mercy and seeking forgiveness

laugh now, ridicule now, mock now
the king of hades will come soon
and your laughter and mockery will turn into tragedy

kopicunt fitted wirh artificial prick becomes kopiprick, hhahahhahahaaaa..............

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopicunt fitted wirh artificial prick becomes kopiprick, hhahahhahahaaaa..............

kopisai remain as kopisai with no cunt and no prick
Hello kittie that ahqua so he be like hello kittie as well with no mouth

The best kopisai can do is to stick his head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl and sing muckjula stinkapura to his betters there, the turds and tissue floating about his face.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be very thankful that I can smell 90 years old and not appear in public. I will pray everyday that I can dwell in the house of the lord forever.
Give the man a break. He's 90 for goodness sake. Not many even come close to living so long.

If you do get to that age, you're definitely not going to look any better.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my opinion, you are a twit. Sinkieland was NOT a fishing village. Don't believe just ask Patrick Tse, who acted in this film made in 1957, when the PAP had only four seats in Parliament!

As for wisdom, HDB (the no stupid rules like divorcee considered single version) and CPF (the can withdraw everything at 55 version) were invented by the British not LKY. Economic ideas after independence came from Albert Winsemius not LKY. Thereafter, it was all downhill and it got worse after that idiot Mai Hum took over. You have been eternally grateful to the wrong person. Thou shall REPENT! :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;kOJaNmcy_Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOJaNmcy_Ik[/video]

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh you can see most of the bashing posts come from forummers residing overseas
nahbeh have no fucking courage to return to face the Lees and our leaders
all they can do is mock, ridicule and insult from their caves and hide inside their sarongs...phui!!!

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
nahbeh you can see most of the bashing posts come from forummers residing overseas
all they can do is mock, ridicule and insult from their caves and hide inside their sarongs...phui!!!

And you? A LIAR!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Hades is the king of the underworld in Greek mythology. Therefore “king of hades” is incorrect usage. PAP IBs did not get adequate training.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades

2. Hades, king of the underworld, is not blind. He can differentiate between those who deserved to be mocked and those who don't. Hades will come after LKY but leave those who mock him for the correct reasons alone.

3. Anyone who mocks Nelson Mandela in South Africa runs the risk of being lynched. The reason is clear. He is a truly great leader, with humility and the good sense to retire and relinquish power while spending the last years of his life doing charitable work. In comparison, LKY is nothing more than a vile city mayor.

[video=youtube;jgQBoXsxr8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQBoXsxr8w[/video]

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, you are a twit. Sinkieland was NOT a fishing village. Don't believe just ask Patrick Tse, who acted in this film made in 1957, when the PAP had only four seats in Parliament!

As for wisdom, HDB (the no stupid rules like divorcee considered single version) and CPF (the can withdraw everything at 55 version) were invented by the British not LKY. Economic ideas after independence came from Albert Winsemius not LKY. Thereafter, it was all downhill and it got worse after that idiot Mai Hum took over. You have been eternally grateful to the wrong person. Thou shall REPENT! :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;kOJaNmcy_Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOJaNmcy_Ik[/video]

Thank you.

That was the Singapore of my childhood days.

We were singing "God save the queen" who did far more for us than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY every did.

LKY lied about his lifting Singapore from a fishing village. Same for the many lies LKY said to fucking glorify himself

But it is alright.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe will go under the ghouls and demons soon.
As can be seen, even now the ghouls and demons giving him a taste of worse to come

AND WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
AND WATCH THE HOOTING AND HOOTING AND HOOTING

AND WE YUM SENG AGAIN AND DANCE ON THE STREETS AND TABLE TOPS AGAIN

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Age is not an issue. Scumbags such as LKY must be constantly bashed, regardless of his age, and whether he is alive or dead.

He is a dark stain upon Singapore's young history.

Lau chee bye is like a blood-soaked sanitary pad.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how he looks like thru X-ray.

Reily_Skull_with_Jaw_27_001.sized.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopiuncle,

you are the one keep ridicule the Lees thinking people cannot see the other side of you meh?

btw, you come to the wrong place to praise the old man and everyone here is helping to wash your brain from the stain of reading 154th SPH suck in your brain.

Relax, the hard truth is hard to swallow in one go. We will slowly change you to be a better Singaporean.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how he looks like thru X-ray.

View attachment 13013

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go to the land of joss sticks and candle wax eaters, he will have so many orifices.
But the ghouls and demons numbered by legions and all of them will fuck and rape and screw all the orifices and will make even more giving LKY pain and suffering beyond what LKY gave to others in this lifetime.

AND BEST OF ALL, LKY SUFFERING WILL BE FUCKING ETERNAL AND SOON AFTER, HIS SON WILL\
BE HOOTED BY THE SCUMS LKY COLLECTED INTO THE PAP TO GET AT THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS THAT HE STOLE FROM US

AND WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what you bashers here look like when you reach 70s ..

don't laugh okay...those vulgar bashers and bullies will be like this at 70s...

attachment.php

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in tcm, when your Qi is depleting to a tiny level,
your muscle become very weak.
that include mouth ajar, eye twitching, hand trembling, pale complexion

when we grow old, this will happen
unless you are a taoist master and a qi master...