• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Kuan Yew Blue Eye Girls, where are they now

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Dr Lee WEI Ling
like a retired prostitute, old, ugly and wrinkle without husband and children. my uncle told me that most of all retired prostitutes remain single and some are servicing old men for 10 dollars a shot

ST_20150920_WEILING207RTP_1698225.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find her to be quite attractive.

You dont know how to enjoy beauties like serina Wee and Cecilia Sue. You appreciate LWL.

You dont know good leaders like GKS and SR. You are thankful to LHL, VB, GraceFool.

Need I say more?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody can see the obvious. However it takes exceptional individuals like myself to see beyond that.

Many got good taste and appreciate beauties like Serina Wee. Few got bad taste and prefer Ho Ching.

Some got good taste and enjoy caviar. Few got bad taste and enjoy taiwan's smelly beancurd

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
bad leaders attract bad followers. Bad leaders cant attract good followers. That is why pap cant attract good men/women

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very hard to attract good men and women in Singapore because the majority of Singaporeans are flawed.

PAP hates to admit that a flawed party cant attract true talents. It can only attract womanisers such as M Palmer, Steve Tan, David Ong and poor performers such as Grace Fool and VB