• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Khoon Choy Married Twice but he is a man of integrity

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to the bible is okay to marry again after your first wife died.

it has no impact on a person's integrity. if you commit adultery when your wife is still alive, then you have no integrity.

all people who married twice when their spouse is still alive has no integrity.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KC Lee's first wife was my primary school Mandarin teacher.

They were living at Tosca Terrace, Opera Estate and she died of cancer. In her death bed she asked KC to marry Eng Ah Siam, their maid who loved and looked their two boys very well.

I attended her funeral and I vividly remember at the Bidadari cemetery standing a few feet away from LKY, KM Bryne, Goh Keng Swee, S Rajaratnam et al.

Wow, you must be a very healthy senior citizen?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

it has no impact on a person's integrity. if you commit adultery when your wife is still alive, then you have no integrity.

so now kena arrowed sham no integrity. duhz

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm terribly disappointed by KC Lee's claim on national TV that the communists in Singapore sent him a bullet and offered him $200,000 bribe, because when Lim Chin Joo confronted him at the Tanglin Club about this episode, KC Lee backed down and said that he was instructed by his boss to make such a propaganda.

the bugger was a manipulator.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some culture when wife dies must marry the sister in law

D

Deleted member 80916

Does Liu tai ker & prof. Mabubani have anything in common ?

jw5

Loyal
Gossipy gay bitch GoldenDragon showing off again and correcting his gay bitch cocksucker hur hur hur.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gossipy gay bitch GoldenDragon showing off again and correcting his gay bitch cocksucker hur hur hur.

please be considerate. there are decent people in this forum and that is the only reason why i avoided replying to your earlier thread. grow up and dun bother others here. hope u dun shit in your living room.

jw5

Loyal
Lau Gay Bitch GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

Fuck your daughter cheebye, trying to play the victim now? Tough for you to be gossipy these days, you can still be bitchy. Go get a botox Moron! :oIo:

please be considerate. there are decent people in this forum and that is the only reason why i avoided replying to your earlier thread. grow up and dun bother others here. hope u dun shit in your living room.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau Gay Bitch GoldenDragon aka Mark Andrew Yeo

Fuck your daughter cheebye, trying to play the victim now? Tough for you to be gossipy these days, you can still be bitchy. Go get a botox Moron! :oIo:

if u have problem respecting yourself i can understand. but try and respect all those contributing in this thread.

take our pillow fight away from this thread. did anyone in thus thread other than nw and i insult you in any way?

respect the others. dun leave a bad impression. hope you are matured enough to understand and respect basic courtesy and manners. dont disappoint your ancestors.

jw5

Loyal
LOL. Behaving like a fucking Manipulative Yet Needy Moron as is your nature. Now sounding exactly like scroobal.

I would suggest that you regain some respect for you and your family and stop the lying and deceit in this forum, as well as the vulgarities and derogatory comments.

Moron.

if u have problem respecting yourself i can understand. but try and respect all those contributing in this thread.

take our pillow fight away from this thread. did anyone in thus thread other than nw and i insult you in any way?

respect the others. dun leave a bad impression. hope you are matured enough to understand and respect basic courtesy and manners. dont disappoint your ancestors.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on behalf of jw5, i apologise to everyone in this thread. i wont be replying to him in this thread.

please pardon his childish ways. i have a grandson who is 4 yrs old. he goes crazy when i buy the toys he wants. same for my learned friend in this forum.

once again, please accept my profound apologies. good day to all.