• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Hsien Yang: We can create a Gov that listens

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you attend to every worker in the company already headache with all kinds of grouses. How to handle entire population problem?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Shengwu should also speak. Father and son will sway the voters tremendously. Singaporeans depend on these two when 70% are blinded by the white light.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enough preaching already. Will he enter the fray?

Ah Yang, tolong, tolong, please, please, uncle beg you to contest in your Ah Lau’s GRC to piss your faggot bro off.

At the same time, to save S’pore from Sia Suay Kia CCS. Bestest, to fuck Ah Loong in Parliament and see him cry. Better if he collapses and up the lorry.

Thank you, Ah Yang.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Yang, tolong, tolong, please, please, uncle beg you to contest in your Ah Lau’s GRC to piss your faggot bro off.

At the same time, to save S’pore from Sia Suay Kia CCS. Bestest, to fuck Ah Loong in Parliament and see him cry. Better if he collapses and up the lorry.

Thank you, Ah Yang.
"cum, cum. me kee chiu, tualiapnee, and our minions no scared."
1593448468282.png

Reactions: jw5

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree. Best surprise is for LWL to show up and together with her bro contest Tg Pagar GRC. I may just suffer a heart attack!
I doubt LWL will consider standing.
Although there will no rallies, if LHY contest at Tanjong PagarvGRC, it will at least provide some excitement and hope.
I would love to watch a live debate on TV and live stream, amongst the leaders of the major political parties, as well as between candidates at key constituencies.
CCS and Indranee against LHY andJamus Lim

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt LWL will consider standing.
Although there will no rallies, if LHY contest at Tanjong PagarvGRC, it will at least provide some excitement and hope.
I would love to watch a live debate on TV and live stream, amongst the leaders of the major political parties, as well as between candidates at key constituencies.
CCS and Indranee against LHY andJamus Lim
Tbh, that Jamus guy outshines ALL the new candidates from the PAP.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know where Jamus Lim is contesting, but I hope that wherever he may be, that Singaporeans will consider voting for him, because he looks bright, caring compassioate, knowledgeable, and genuine. There may be a few like him, but not as articulate like him, or able to speak clearly and slowly with a pleasant neutral accent.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know where Jamus Lim is contesting, but I hope that wherever he may be, that Singaporeans will consider voting for him, because he looks bright, caring compassioate, knowledgeable, and genuine. There may be a few like him, but not as articulate like him, or able to speak clearly and slowly with a pleasant neutral accent.
Tg Pagar I think.