• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang: Trust in the PAP has been shattered.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whle we all welcome his comments and insight, there has to come a time when he has to stand up and fight against his brother in an election
and show others his willingness to sacrifice as an example .
There is only so much talking can do as this forum clearly illustrates.
All the hundreds or even thousands of pages of anti PAP vitrol here (mine included) has YET to achieve anything .
for all the anti pap vitriol, 61% are still deaf, blind and daft. eating, shopping and traveling are more life-changing than essential liberty

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lky left a wonderful financial system and investments in TH... a gahment with money even US cannot touch LKY.... he will just buy more planes, warplanes or Boeing every few years from US... problem solved.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if TCJ cheated on his wife out of resentment at her giving birth to an autistic son. Having a child with a birth defects/intellectual disability can really undermine a relationship as each partner would blame each other for the "bad genes" responsible for the abnormal baby
Pappies many karma like these
Retribution on the family if not them

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whle we all welcome his comments and insight, there has to come a time when he has to stand up and fight against his brother in an election
All the hundreds or even thousands of pages of anti PAP vitrol here (mine included) has YET to achieve anything .
The ending likely become like North Korean’s first family feud

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai ya, ah Yang ah, brother brother please give chance lah.
Yes. Blood are thicker among brothers and siblings... for your children and grandchildren sake... at least 假失败 演戏... 合久必分 分久必合...

When a man died he leaves behind his name...

One good idea for both... the Japanese has this sword fighting school for corporate business animosity among workers... they go there for sword fighting whack each other until song liao...

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the hundreds or even thousands of pages of anti PAP vitriol here (mine included) has YET to achieve anything .
Actually he is doing the opposite. He is stoking the fire and want sinkies to fight for him. :geek:

I'm beginning to wonder if he is Tonychat :roflmao: