• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Hsien Yang fired first salvo

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Seems that Yang Yang still Regard Loong as his brother. He call Loong "Our Brother". Though it may sound not so friendly, but still he address Loong as his brother.

Don't forget Yang is an excellent 4D chess master...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yang, don’t talk so much cock. your changi airport “free”pubic wi-fi is an international joke and disgrace. you still haven’t fixed it yet. i have to go to coffee bean kiosk to get wi-fi. first get your half-assed job completely done before talking shit about others, ok?

Typical stewpig 70% sinkie mentality missing the forest for the tree.
Here you are blaming one sibling about free wifi in airport while the other vile sibling is Fucking up the entire country and the future generations.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical stewpig 70% sinkie mentality missing the forest for the tree.
Here you are blaming one sibling about free wifi in airport while the other vile sibling is Fucking up the entire country and the future generations.
sg as a cuntry is doing exceptionally well. 96% of travel vblogs on youtube have high praise for sg. for losers who are stuck in the well in sg with little hope of upward movement they will inevitably kpkb about the slightest flaw. if that one sibling is able to accomplish 69% of what the other sibling has achieved for sg, i would have close an eye on my pet peeve at changi. the moment he opens his mouth to stir shit, i will dump the same shit in his mouth.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s crap. whatever that the civil aviation and airport authority throws at the mess, it doesn’t work. since he’s the top barking dog the buck stops at his desk.

Pls understand this is another deep shitted cultural issue

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems that Yang Yang still Regard Loong as his brother. He call Loong "Our Brother". Though it may sound not so friendly, but still he address Loong as his brother.

You go golden mile hang flower joint or sbf gangbang session pimps will call u brother also. So bros means nothing... Esp the ah gua type

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is hen packed to the core. You can see she is controlling the whole thing. See her facebook, subliminal messages amongst campbell soup stories.

Useless guy. This guy won't even make it as SS Headman of Lorong 22.

Pardon my rough language but this jeebye kia is hiding behind the AGC throwing thunder flashes hoping to scare his enemies instead of engaging them directly. Same same he hiding under his man-wife’s skirt each time there’s a crisis. Singaporeans are really fucked.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

He should have called him "Bro" it sounds a lot cooler.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The words " Our Brother" is used with sarcasm..a much more happier tone, glowing with pride will be, " my Brother Loong"...the "OUR BROTHER" sounds like "arsehole"..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It is to remind from the word go - "our" means he and his sister and together in this fight and it is a family feud and one arsehole in the family disrespecting their father and mother.

This is one fight I can tell you that 98% of the country are behind the younger siblings.

If this dumbass is not afraid of his wife, he would know the amount of political damage that this has caused. It also damaged the cabinet and shows who in his cabinet are prepared to bend down on matters that has nothing to do with the State.

I can still picture Shan getting it from the rear from Teo while he is going down on the PM with young Lawrence operating the mobile phone camera. Grace after the fluffing has clearly taken off.

The words " Our Brother" is used with sarcasm..a much more happier tone, glowing with pride will be, " my Brother Loong"...the "OUR BROTHER" sounds like "arsehole"..

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is with sarcasm because if you could remember, one of the reasons LHL didn't want to sue LHY is because 'we are brothers'. When LTK tried to instigate LHL that he should sue LHY just like he sued the Opps members until their pants drop, LHL kept quiet. His only tacit reply is 'We are brothers. We will sort things out in private. Yours is not our brother."

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is an imbecile who always hide under the skirt when faced with problems.Down with the Lee Dynasty.