• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang’s 2nd son, Li Huanwu, marries his boyfriend in South Africa

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Li-Huanwu-Heng-Yirui.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2019/05/li-huanwu-marries-boyfriend-south-africa/

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart must be turning in his grave. Better don't support ah yang. He will legalise faggot relationships and all these wierdos will start demanding more like adopt children. Abuse them and bully the majority straight ppl...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the genes in the family...
Yes wooden Goh did say the Lee's are an exceptional familee..so remarkable that grand children is a faggot, the daughter is like a man...etc

Lorraine: What do you think about this sort of "Lee Dynasty" that many people say is happening here in Singapore. It could be a perception-but how do you feel about that?

Goh: I'm quite easy about this because basically it's a system based on merit. And the Lee family is quite an exceptional family. If you get to know the family members, Mr. And Mrs. Lee, the children of Lee Kwan Yew, the grand children...it's quite a remarkable family. So they are in many places-but they are their on their own merit. Nonetheless it creates an impression that the Lee's are controlling Singapore.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/02/09/talkasia.goh.script/

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes wooden Goh did say the Lee's are an exceptional familee..so remarkable that grand children is a faggot, the daughter is like a man...etc

eldest dil also a man

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, the taller one has to be the back-humperdink - also, how can we not miss that elephant in the room, not only in size and weight but when they fuck, the grass always suffer :frown:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

edit : actually I figured it out. Huanwu is the top. wanna know how I know? He got the bigger smile. And his butt buddy? He has a painful smile until like eyes dare not open. tolong! tolong! look.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
10th gen can.
5th gen is Indian, 6th gen is Malay, 7th gen is Eurasian, 8th gen is Ang Moh, 9th gen is Woman, 10th gen is gay. :rolleyes::biggrin:
you've got it all planned out haven't you? :biggrin:

I secretly suspect you are either doing all the planning for MIW or you have seen all the plans oredi... :laugh:

jw5

Loyal
Neither, it is merely a prediction, which is quite easy because MIW stodginess is usually predictable. :biggrin:

you've got it all planned out haven't you? :biggrin:

I secretly suspect you are either doing all the planning for MIW or you have seen all the plans oredi... :laugh: