• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Hsien Loong sucking up to China

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore has good foresight in early recognition of RMB. This is Tharman’s foresight. In the next 10 years RMB will have equal footing vs USD in international trade. Please come back here in 10 years time and acknowledge I am right.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has good foresight in early recognition of RMB. This is Tharman’s foresight. In the next 10 years RMB will have equal footing vs USD in international trade. Please come back here in 10 years time and acknowledge I am right.
shoooo you CECA indian cocksucker shooo no indians allowed here go back to india shooooo!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You be using same nick if u are wrong? :laugh:

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal

wrong your hero PAP PM RMB will not replace USD

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/asia/2020-06-04/lee-hsien-loong-endangered-asian-century

The global financial system relies heavily on U.S. financial institutions, and the renminbi will not replace the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency anytime soon.