• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah lacking social graces

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
now u know why they need GRCs, coz without GRC, she wouldn't be able to get a seat in parliment from the single wards!

"Let's kick her bloody loose ass out from AMK GRC and make her squat in her toilet cubicle for the rest of her life"

I think above is a very good suggestions.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Bee Wah is crude, ungracious, insensitive & arrogant. She must be removed immediately. She will not quit 'cos MP's pay is very high. The govt should remove her asap 'cos she is a sore to many people eyes.

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a brilliant move right from the onset. The STTA clowns should have been sacked long ago for fielding an all-china team. Sack every last one of them!

She is sending a message that she is a PAP MP and she can do anything she wants doesn't matter only a few months as President.
Everyone kowtows to PAP or else u get sack whether won silver olympia medal or not.

tigerboy18

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gd morning everybody,

LBW is just trying to act smart. She thinks she is a PAP MP so she is damn high n mighty. She thinks she is an engineer n so she thinks she is damn great. But WHAT HOW MUCH DOES SHE KNOWS ABOUT TABLE-TENNIS???

This is the stupid and annoying problem of our government. They will put their own people, whether an MP, Perm Sec or General from d SAF to be d director of some public listed companies or head of an organisation like d STTA. But how much does these people know about d type of business that d organisation is doing??

If I am d Chief Coach or d Team Manager, i wl do this - I will go n give her d table-tennis bat n tell her to take over my coachship and to lead Singapore to the Olympic in London in 2012 n to bring home a medal for Singapore! She is STUPID or what???

If I am the PM, i will tell her tis - "kiang teok ho, ng tang gei-kiang". We all know she is clever, but don't act smart! esp in d area where she knows nothing!

Why she just won't take a leaf from d woman who act damn smart n who say it was a peanut issue??? My conclusion is - if ppl like d previous monkey woman and now LBW who think they r damn smart n act without consulting all parties concern b4 she decides anything, then they are the REAL STUPID person!

Come on LBW, if you are reading this - Do spare a tot for those ppl who have given us their best for their feeling. So what if Gao Lin lost because he didnt have a coach wif him at that time? So what if Gao Lin ranked world 12th n lost to a rookie who has no ranking in d world of table-tennis? If he is really good he should be able to over-power his opponent. The fact that he has lost 4-0 shows that he still lacks of something and has to train somemore.

We should thanks the brave Singapore table-tennis team for their effort n sterling perfomance. Even if they didnt win a medal (like Tao Li) they are still our heros. Even a blind person can see that they have given their best fight during the Olympic. So LBW, please shut up n just b a figure-head in d STTA. dun be a smart-aleck. At d end of d day, what d fuck do u know about table-tennis besides playing political games and hide behind d GRC??? :rolleyes:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that what they meant by PAP meritocracy? They will sack you even if you do your job well. They will dismantle a winning team just to suit the management's taste.

Doing a good not is not required, as long as you know how to suck up to the next higher level, as demonstrated here.

This women is no body but she know how to suck and wala, she is your high and mighty MP.

wooozzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Bee Wah is a fucking bitch. She really a disgrace singaporean officer for her unprofessional conduct. Dun know how to keep a cb mouth shut. she just listen to 1 side fm the male player loser and straight condemn the management with proper investigation and discussion when they are back to singapre.
She thought her surname is LEE and the LEE regime will throw their weight behind her.

Let award her an gold medal at beijing for her outspoken leadership.

jw5

Loyal
She is sending a message that she is a PAP MP and she can do anything she wants doesn't matter only a few months as President.
Everyone kowtows to PAP or else u get sack whether won silver olympia medal or not.
This might be why she had the guts to say and do what she did but the irony is that it could also be the reason why she loses her power.
It will be interesting to see what happens in her political career.

wanker10

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 MPs to get rid of in AMK GRC: first is Wee Kim Wee who is the father of porky mole faced Wee Shu Min & the 2nd is the shit faced Lee Ah Wah fucker!

Hello,

Wee Kim Wee was our late President before Ong Teng Cheong. He was a great man!

Cheers!

mario69

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see this thread title and i immediate need to come in and support this tread.

sent a feedback email to Sunday times (since they asked for it) to support the manager and coaches.

Bee Wah need to be put in place....

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting to see whether the govt take any action against her. If no action is taken against her, I will be very disappointed & my confidence in the PAP party will be deeply shaken. :(

Dont you all worry for her, i believe she will stay and get promoted soon.

Why?? LEE Bee Wah = LEE FAMILY

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a certified geelah woman and a screaming banshee. She was already chided by a forummer who wrote to Shit Times forum on her hysterical antics on CNA a few days ago. Knowing the shit gahment, AssLoong judges his MPs by how much they lick his ass. So no secret here that geelah woman MP will stay on in AMK GRC.

Seriously, I hope geelah woman MP will make a big hoo ha that antagonises the constitutents like remember that woman MP who washed her hands when she visited & shook hands with fishmonger in the 1990's era & lost her seat. Hope to see AssLoong lose his seat & PM position becos of her if his ward is contested again. That would definitely be AWESOME to watch the events unfold!

grunt72

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 MPs to get rid of in AMK GRC: first is Wee Kim Wee who is the father of porky mole faced Wee Shu Min & the 2nd is the shit faced Lee Ah Wah fucker!

It's Wee Siew Kim lah, no our late former Prez :smile:

Actually, Antony Lee is employee of SSC and not STTA, so letting him go just means he goes back to SSC (also his so called contract at STTA will end at the end of this month, so its just the timing of the whole "dismissal" thing that stinks lah), where I know he's not much of an achiever actually. Just got "lucky" that he got an avenue in STTA just when he was about to quite SSC due to no more prospect and problems with his bosses. So really like some bros here has mentioned, it is more than meets the eye. This may be a step forward to clean house and move forward so really, without complete facts, we shouldn't speculate too much and just see what unravels.

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
her lousy malaysian genes surfaces..:biggrin:

not her fault.. its the upbringing..:biggrin:

Hey. Dun bring down all M'sian b'cos of 1 lousy woman. LBW is just a proud toad who shoots her mouth without thinking. I doubt she has brains up there. :mad: