• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lecturer Caught Taking Upskirt Video Of Student During Class! Guess Institution, Race and Religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: A lecturer at a post-secondary institution allegedly took upskirt videos of a female victim in a classroom.

The identities of the accused and the victim, as well as anything that might identify them, cannot be published due to gag orders issued by the court.

The 39-year-old man returned to court on Thursday (Nov 28) to face a charge that had been handed to him earlier this month on Nov 7.

He is accused of using his mobile phone to take upskirt videos of a female victim at about 11.50am on Mar 6 this year.

According to the charge sheet, this occurred at a classroom on the campus.

He will return to court on Dec 26.

If found guilty of insulting the modesty of a woman, he could be jailed for up to a year, fined, or both.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...t-videos-in-classroom-allegedly-took-12134158

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a headscratcher for me. What is so thrilling about upskirt voyeurism? I mean, what you are seeing is underwear and stained ones too. Yucks!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is a headscratcher for me. What is so thrilling about upskirt voyeurism? I mean, what you are seeing is underwear and stained ones too. Yucks!
I don't get it too. With all the materials available on the net with a few mouse clicks, why would anyone feel the need to work and labour for it?

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexual incidents seems to be happening in SG a lot these days. Dont these people know there are more and more eyes (CCTV, Car cam, Phones) around??

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had proposed to the nerdy politicians to hv coin-peep boxes like Soho to keep crime down; but they looked in awe shyly at each other for solutions. I guess that we hv to find law-makers here.

jw5

Loyal
Maybe they looked in awe shyly at each other because they are seriously considering it. :wink:

I had proposed to the nerdy politicians to hv coin-peep boxes like Soho to keep crime down; but they looked in awe shyly at each other for solutions. I guess that we hv to find law-makers here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be a lecturer too. Those lecture theatres plus the students dress like sluts, open their legs to get attention do that lecturers notice and give higher marks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to be a lecturer too. Those lecture theatres plus the students dress like sluts, open their legs to get attention do that lecturers notice and give higher marks.
in america with all the fat sluts in skirts you wish to have a vomit spittoon by your desk. the slim blond with sexy legs in the middle is a sexception.
1575079405497.png

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
watch too much Jav bro. thinking every girl's panties is white, and hairless

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No picture of the upskirt?

Last time no mobile camera, small camera or even camera, have to use the 5 cents round sharpener with the mirror on the other side, put on shoe, do not have picture. All recorded pictures are in HDD ( BRAIN) where, you have to rewind (memory) tp PCC ( this no need explain, right?)