• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Learn some defense trick here...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See this video of snake.

No matter how big or long the animal or snake is, they hv something in common....

For animals they hv only One big mouth ready to bite you. It can only open as wide as it can.... thats it.

For human they have one big mouth can open as wide as it can only, thats it...

Have a short, or two of not same length stick, with 2 sharp ends...

Ready............. in a altercation with human,

.... grip the stick steady with yr fingers and thumb in horizontal position.

Watch and concentrate on his mouth closely see it open and shut and timed it....

Quickly shaft it in and twist the stick up right immediately....

The stick will pierce through the mouth and jammed the mouth.

Thats it... the bastard is all yours to do whatever you like..... no mercy.... He can only cry in pain and stick can only removed by doktor....

No mercy... this is life... take it with a pinch of salt.

It did it once to a dog. Was jogging in the early morning to Botanic Garden and had to cross a stretch of AMDK bungalow houses.

Fuck shit... angmoh never close gate his big dog run up to bite me. I stood down and saw a short stick, grab it and shaft into the dog mouth and twist it upright..

Fuck .... good timing and jammed the mouth....

And the bitch is All mine to do whatever I like.... kill it.

Its mouth bleed like choibu period and cannot shut and cannot even bark.... just make painful noise.

From then onwards and until now... I know what to do and so carry 3 short sticks, one slight longer than the other ... 3cm long and each 1cm apart .... enough...

What a good experience never forget how I did it.

Keep practice it wait for next victim, animal or human who cares...

Tioboh hope this helps...

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah... unless it's a constrictor... and snakes that size are usually of that variety... then kena fuck oredi..

anyway the chow ang moh probably let his dog out on purpose. serves him right.