• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LCB Grace Fu wants to fine the non-vaccinated for non compliance!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask ambassador to get close to people while promoting safe leestancing and announce in mrt not to talk on mobile phone to prevent transmission :cool::laugh:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask ambassador to get close to people while promoting safe leestancing and announce in mrt not to talk on mobile phone to prevent transmission :cool::laugh:
Think deep about this. Be clear minded. Why unvax not allowed to dine in hawker - becas scare transmission. So now you ask ambassador to get close to a unvax to get transmitted :eek::biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think deep about this. Be clear minded. Why unvax not allowed to dine in hawker - becas scare transmission. So now you ask ambassador to get close to a unvax to get transmitted :eek::biggrin:
So now we think deep again - between catching a unvax to dine in hawker you can leeceive a sum of money I.e fine. but you cannot leeverse this process I.e if they are carriers and dine there they had already transmitted to someone. So you prefer to leeceive a sum of money to risk another transmission to the ambassador :eek::biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So now we think deep again - between catching a unvax to dine in hawker you can leeceive a sum of money I.e fine. but you cannot leeverse this process I.e if they are carriers and dine there they had already transmitted to someone. So you prefer to leeceive a sum of money to risk another transmission to the ambassador :eek::biggrin:
I blur liao. Honestly. Lol!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think very deep but I really don't understand what you are saying. Maybe I am not as clever as your uncle... :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blur liao. Honestly. Lol!

I think very deep but I really don't understand what you are saying. Maybe I am not as clever as your uncle... :biggrin:
My uncle is very wise but not verlee good in English so he shall try to leephase it.

Basicallee if we think deep we can see grace fool rather risk more transmission to collect a sum of fines money . This more transmission can be broken into 2 parts - part 1 is the transmission that happened before the ambassador approaches the unvax diner I.e other diners bidirectional. Part 2 is the transmission also bidirectional to or fro from the ambassador :geek:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is very wise but not verlee good in English so he shall try to leephase it.

Basicallee if we think deep we can see grace fool rather risk more transmission to collect a sum of fines money . This more transmission can be broken into 2 parts - part 1 is the transmission that happened before the ambassador approaches the unvax diner I.e other diners bidirectional. Part 2 is the transmission also bidirectional to or fro from the ambassador :geek:
Ok.... so you think there is a risk involved between SDAs and flouters? I think the risk is mitigated because SDAs wear masks and observe social distancing when confronting flouters, much like what we all do when we walk around.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok.... so you think there is a risk involved between SDAs and flouters? I think the risk is mitigated because SDAs wear masks and observe social distancing when confronting flouters, much like what we all do when we walk around
Everyone is also wearing a mask and doing safe leestancing in hawker including the unvax :rolleyes: if you think becas unvax more risky then why grace ask the sda to get close to them to check ? :rolleyes:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somebody should do a social experiment to see how many fines he can collect at a hawker centre in one day. E.g. unvaxxed, never clear tray, unintentional littering (e.g. tissue paper flying away), inadvertently feeding scavenger birds, smoking too near the centre, etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somebody should do a social experiment to see how many fines he can collect at a hawker centre in one day. E.g. unvaxxed, never clear tray, unintentional littering (e.g. tissue paper flying away), inadvertently feeding scavenger birds, smoking too near the centre, etc.

Expect more and more frivolous fines as the government is broke. Bo lui liao!

Fines are just one aspect, it happens on the macro level too. :wink:

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...ure-bonds-set-to-gain-from-global-fear-factor

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is also wearing a mask and doing safe leestancing in hawker including the unvax :rolleyes: if you think becas unvax more risky then why grace ask the sda to get close to them to check ? :rolleyes:
I think your reasoning is suspect here. The reason why the unvaxxed cannot be with large gatherings is because they are at risk of death or serious illness from covid and likely to burden healthcare systems.

It is never about the fear of spread. Covid will spread, nobody doubts that anymore. In fact, all of us will catch covid at some point.

Most of the unvaxxed are also those low IQ, low educational and low SES type. The kind that is likely to flout rules because of their low intelligence. If you don't check them, they will continue to flout.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your reasoning is suspect here. The reason why the unvaxxed cannot be with large gatherings is because they are at risk of death or serious illness from covid and likely to burden healthcare systems.

It is never about the fear of spread. Covid will spread, nobody doubts that anymore. In fact, all of us will catch covid at some point.

Most of the unvaxxed are also those low IQ, low educational and low SES type. The kind that is likely to flout rules because of their low intelligence. If you don't check them, they will continue to flout.
In this case Grace think sda is hollowman? Won't transmit to the unvax just becas they practice safe leestance and wear mask properlee? Even they adhere to the wear mask and safe leestance policies doesn't mean it will work this way in practice

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this case Grace think sda is hollowman? Won't transmit to the unvax just becas they practice safe leestance and wear mask properlee? Even they adhere to the wear mask and safe leestance policies doesn't mean it will work this way in practice
Agreed. We should use this to patrol hawker centres and ferret out the unvaxxed.

1634111752228.png

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life sure is tough for the unvaxxed. Cannot dine in, cannot travel, cannot even walk in a mall...

No wonder you see a lot of angry antivaxxed morons here. :rolleyes:
lol, a lot? Name them, please! I for one am anvaxxed and happy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I am not too sure about that. Any data on the demographic profile of the unvaxxed in SG?

Many could be highly intelligent, very well educated, high SES type.

It is less a function of intelligence, education or SES, rather personality. Headstrong. Rebel. Non conformist.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It would be interesting if there was an outbreak linked to a SDA going around spreading to unvaxxed during the course of giving them tickets.

It is possible.