• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LCB Grace Fu wants to fine the non-vaccinated for non compliance!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to test waters, I went to a kopitiam in Hougang last night to makan. I asked the stall owner whether can eat there, and she said "Can." So I just sat down and makan. Nobody came and confront me about my unvaxxed status. No checking in using safe entry. Nothing!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to test waters, I went to a kopitiam in Hougang last night to makan. I asked the stall owner whether can eat there, and she said "Can." So I just sat down and makan. Nobody came and confront me about my unvaxxed status. No checking in using safe entry. Nothing!
it's all just a wayang.

system falling apart and they can't cope except to come up with half baked ideas.

they have obviously lost control of the situation

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Correct me if I am wrong but I think it ia because when the SDA come to check they check the patrons and if found unvaxxed they fine the patron not the restaurant or coffee shop.

If that is correct it makes sense the kopitiam boh chup. Why stop customers?

Maybe some kopitiam care about unvaxxed worried they get covid and sick then they check if no green tick then tell you uncle safer you dont dine here lah. But I think as business owner why bother? Wait uncle angry how? Lol!

No consequences to the kopitiam or restaurant right? Is it same with mall as well? So wayang wayang only pretend to check if SDA around?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I am wrong but I think it ia because when the SDA come to check they check the patrons and if found unvaxxed they fine the patron not the restaurant or coffee shop.

If that is correct it makes sense the kopitiam boh chup. Why stop customers?

Maybe some kopitiam care about unvaxxed worried they get covid and sick then they check if no green tick then tell you uncle safer you dont dine here lah. But I think as business owner why bother? Wait uncle angry how? Lol!

No consequences to the kopitiam or restaurant right? Is it same with mall as well? So wayang wayang only pretend to check if SDA around?
Ya sabotage especiallee if is a tiongbu but for now pap have not quote the fine amount so My uncle think it should be safe for now .