• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawyer to face APEX Court after piaking air stewardess client

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men will always be men whatever their profession or status in life. Not many can avoid the temptation if the right one comes along. That chee-kek feeling cannot be expressed.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am NOT a lawyer and have NEVER EVER stepped inside a law library.

However, the case of Bar Association of Queensland v Lamb [1972] ALR 285 should at least be highly persuasive. The gist of that decision appears to be contained in the 2nd paragraph of page ahem 69 of this PDF!

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/JCULawRw/2001/5.pdf

All I had to do was google "lawyer sleeping with client" and do some speed reading, fucking hell these lawyers are grossly overpaid! Either that or my talents are grossly underestimated!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a mata mata, lots of opportunities with female accused persons, complainants and witnesses. Better to avoid them regardless of their marital status.

Admirable restraint shown, my online doppelgänger….if I was in your place and an albino cunt like jw5 or a gimp like jay rastafari showed up in the cell, I could not resist shoving my truncheon (and I mean the one issued by the store) so far up their well used asses, it would appear as a second adam's apple.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how she looks like. No guarantee ex-air stewardess will still be chio.

Depends of which airline, bro. If Tiger, can go fuck spider liao. Got odd size ones. Even the male stewards got pui pui jiam jiam type. Silkair macam malnourished secondary school girls from neighorhood schools. As for SQ, it's hit and miss. By and large, SQ are all painted faces.

So far Thai AirAsia seems to provide the best stuff. They should think out of the box and organize some HF service on board for chio stewardesses, rather than sell some cheapo duty free stuff.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this story reminds me of how Goh Keng Swee only grandson Goh Keng Yi screw his teacher cheebye and it was exposed in Singapore court.

however, this news was downplayed by certain regime and covered up.
http://sg-truth.blogspot.sg/2011/06/goh-keng-swees-grandson-sex-scandal.html

State-controlled media Channel News Asia carried a story yesterday about former PAP minister and co-founder Goh Keng Swee’s grandson – Goh Ken-Yi being embroiled in a scandalous affair with his former teacher for 20 years which had caused her husband to filed for divorce at a Family Court yesterday.

For some strange reasons, Mr Goh’s name was deleted from the same CNA article today with a different title – “After her twenty year affair, hubby now wants divorce”

According to court papers filed by the husband, the woman who is now 52 allegedly began the relationship in 1988 with Mr Goh Ken-Yi who is only 15 years old then. Mr Goh, 38, is now working as a banker and married with children.

The husband, a businessman in his 40s, said he found credit card statements in 1997, seven years into their marriage, showing shopping and dining expenses. He added that his wife later admitted to meeting her former student. He also discovered emails between his wife and her former student, which allegedly showed “much flirting and sexual innuendo being tossed back and forth between the two”.

The husband later told the court of an email correspondence of an alleged “unofficial school trip” that his wife and her former student made – when the latter was still schooling – where both slept in the same hotel room and “watched each other sleep”. It is not revealed if they had sexual intercourse with each other and if Mr Goh was below 16 years of age then, the legal age for consensual sex in Singapore.

Mr Goh Keng Swee who passed away last year was a co-founder of the PAP and a former Deputy Prime Minister. He was credited with his economic policies responsible Singapore’s impressive economic growth in the 1970s and 1980s.

In his later years, Mr Goh divorced his wife and married a younger woman, a move which was reportedly frowned upon by his puritanical colleague Lee Kuan Yew.

CNA’s last-minute move to censor itself is not surprising. Such scandals involving PAP ministers and their relatives are often censored by the PAP-controlled media to prevent the party’s ‘whiter than white’ and ‘holier than thou’ image from being tarnished.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After her 20-year affair, now hubby wants divorce
by Ng Jing Yng 04:47 AM Jun 15, 2011

SINGAPORE - She was a teacher in his secondary school and he was a 16-year-old student when the alleged affair began.

Two decades later, after teacher and student married separately and had their own families, the husband of the woman is now filing for divorce.

In a Family Court yesterday, the man accused his wife of "unreasonable behaviour" and of engaging in an "improper association" that has allegedly continued since 1988.

His court papers stated that his wife, now in her 50s and teaching in an all-girls school, has been carrying on an "inappropriate romantic and intimate relationship" with her former student, now 38.

The divorcing couple cannot be named, as it could lead to the identification of their two adolescent children.

But the claims and counterclaims of the couple were laid bare as the hearing began yesterday for a divorce that was filed in August 2009.

According to the court documents, the husband had met his wife when the latter was his private tutor.

The husband, a businessman in his 40s, said he found credit card statements in 1997, seven years into their marriage, showing shopping and dining expenses. He added that his wife later admitted to meeting her former student.

But she allegedly did not cease contact with her former student as promised, even after a year, which was when her husband hit her. She filed a police report.

The couple tried to save their marriage but in 2008, the husband discovered emails between his wife and her former student, which allegedly showed "much flirting and sexual innuendo being tossed back and forth between the two".

This, after the couple had not been having sex for 10 odd years due to the husband's impotence, caused by chronic health problems, according to court papers.

In her defence, the wife denied the claims, including the alleged affair. She said she had actively cared for her family and that her husband had constantly placed a tight rein on her.

Represented by lawyer Koh Tien Hua of Harry Elias Partnership, she counterclaimed that she was often scolded and beaten due to her husband's violent temper and accused him of having an affair, instead, with their former maid.

In subsequent papers filed with the court, she said she had a "purely platonic" relationship with her former student.

The husband, who is represented by lawyer Kevin Lim of Wee Swee Teoh & Co, is denying her claims and is rebutting that his probes were justified due to the ongoing alleged relationship between her and her former student. The man also denied any abuse and said his relationship with their former maid was "entirely platonic".

The court hearing started after about two hours of closed-door hearings, as the couple could not come to a financial agreement.

The husband later told the court of an email correspondence of an alleged "unofficial school trip" that his wife and her former student made - when the latter was still schooling - where both slept in the same hotel room and "watched each other sleep".

During cross-examination, the husband also said the alleged ongoing affair had resulted in his wife treating the family poorly.

The court has adjourned the matter to a later date, when witnesses including the wife's former student and the couple's children are expected to take the stand.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife had affair with ex-student, claims man

She denies this and tells divorce hearing that he physically abused her
By Kimberly Spykerman

A MAN who is divorcing his teacher wife has alleged that she had an improper relationship with a 16-year-old student back in 1988, and that this continued on and off until 2008, when both she and the student were married and had children.

She denies the allegation, and alleges instead that he was having an affair with the family's Filipino maid, and was physically and verbally abusive to her.

The divorce hearing began in the Family Court yesterday, and was adjourned to a later date to be fixed.

The woman, 54, is currently a teacher at a well-known girl's school, while her husband, 47, is the managing director of a company that deals in scientific equipment.

The court has ordered that the couple not be named, to protect the identities of their two sons, aged 20 and 17.

The husband is filing for divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour, citing his wife's 'improper associations' with the former student, who is now 38 and works in a bank.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Admirable restraint shown, my online doppelgänger….if I was in your place and an albino cunt like jw5 or a gimp like jay rastafari showed up in the cell, I could not resist shoving my truncheon (and I mean the one issued by the store) so far up their well used asses, it would appear as a second adam's apple.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any conflict of interests ? After all both above 18 years old right? He was representing her to try win her case.

From article, was her soon-to-be-ex-Husband compliant. Maybe he cannot do likewise with his lawyer hence cry unfair advantage?

Conflict of Interest in Singapore. A joke. The wife of the PM is the head of a public funded corporation that he controls ... that should be the worse case for Conflict of Interest.

At least Rosmah does not work for Ajib and poor ajib kenna hangtam for corruption.

jw5

Loyal
Picture of a fuckface who had a truncheon shoved up his well used ass. :wink:

attachment.php

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyer will get struck off. Dennis Singham's (ex-Rodyk & Davidson) case will be brought up. I think he passed away not too long ago.

tat would be too ruthless to him.. can t they just cut off his cock and feed his mistress as compensation and he can continue to practize. btw how cum the sham bugger not strike off

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.companyregistrationinsin...trial-lawyer-lee-terk-yang-flint-battery-llc/

New disputes trial lawyer Lee Terk Yang – Flint & Battery LLC

This entry was posted by George Clauson on January 21, 2015 at 7:40 pm
New disputes trial lawyer Lee Terk Yang – Flint & Battery LLC

Terk Yang adds to the firm's disputes and trial capability. Since 1 May 2014, Terk Yang … Terk Yang is actively involved in the Law Society of Singapore and the Singapore Academy of Law. He had been appointed to sit on the …

blue eye boi becomes black eye boi

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A doctor was stuck out for screwing his patient. The patient was the girl friend of a person holding a high post in SPH. He complained because the girl said the doctor fucked better.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite sure he engaged the services of a PI to 'double confirm' his suspicion. If not, lawyer and lover can die-die deny. I suspect they were confronted with solid evidence and therefore lan-lan. Yes, super unlucky when many others are doing the same.

I think the fella she was fucking previously had enough pull to open an investigation on a lawyer. Even with evidence, most people will tell you not to bother to sue a lawyer.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a valid point. Imo, this is nothing compared to a minister who over-promoted his PA to superscale grade with taxpayers' $ while he enjoyed free fucks.

Did the CPIB do anything to maintain the government's claim that paying market compensation will prevent corruption?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the fella she was fucking previously had enough pull to open an investigation on a lawyer. Even with evidence, most people will tell you not to bother to sue a lawyer.
hahaha.....he did not sue the lawyer in question lah....
he made a complaint to the Law Soceity...

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a valid point. Imo, this is nothing compared to a minister who over-promoted his PA to superscale grade with taxpayers' $ while he enjoyed free fucks.
hahaha.....why don't u name the ministar to shame him publicly rather just post a ministar????
like that got post like no post...lol