• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lawyer nicolette tan shi-en charged with harassment

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be lack of sex.
usually uncumsummated and unfuckable as a result of psychotic reasons: cb too dry, cb clamped shut from fear (of pain and losing virginity), poking wrong lobang, lan jiao fragile and flaccid, zero foreplay, too much foreplay leading to genitalia bruising and fatigue, premature ejaculation, unsustainable or short erection, etc. any phobia above for some can last a lifetime. these poor women need sexpert maestros from sbf to undo their minds and unlock their passageways.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
actually siao is very subjective. everyone of us is a bit or there siao one way or another. some of my ex frens also think i m siao because i do things that they don't do. for example, when i go public toilet i like to use cubicle to pee and not use urinal. they think i sumting wrong
We are discussing about siao charbors, why suddenly talk about you peeing in cubicles? You siao ah! Actually I am also siao. When I pee at the urinal, I like to stand about 1.5ft away. Because I am hung like a horse.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
We are discussing about siao charbors, why suddenly talk about you peeing in cubicles? You siao ah! Actually I am also siao. When I pee at the urinal, I like to stand about 1.5ft away. Because I am hung like a horse.
you dirty the toilet

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this cyclist on the road are the most Chee Bye Mother Fuckers in regardless of race and gender

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN i see her tummy sibeh unsightly leh. I thought these 'pro' cyclists are slim with little body fat.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually siao is very subjective. everyone of us is a bit or there siao one way or another. some of my ex frens also think i m siao because i do things that they don't do. for example, when i go public toilet i like to use cubicle to pee and not use urinal. they think i sumting wrong
Must sit then u can pee? :o-o: