• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lawyer nicolette tan shi-en charged with harassment

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Lawyer who allegedly lay on car bonnet during East Coast Road altercation charged with harassment​

accol3060923_0.jpg

Nicolette Tan Shi-en (pictured) is accused of stopping her bicycle in front of Elaine Michele Ow’s car between 3pm and 3.30pm on June 2. PHOTOS: KELVIN CHNG, SGKAYPOHLAH/FACEBOOK

SINGAPORE - A cyclist who was employed as a lawyer when she was allegedly engaged in a fracas with a motorist in East Coast Road was charged with harassment on Thursday.

Nicolette Tan Shi-en, 32, is accused of stopping her bicycle in front of Elaine Michele Ow’s car between 3pm and 3.30pm on June 2.

Tan is then said to have aggressively confronted Ow, 49, and opened a door of the car, causing alarm to Ow.

A 39-second video uploaded onto a Facebook page in June shows a female cyclist obstructing a grey car in East Coast Road, near the junction of Joo Chiat Road.

Other drivers can be heard sounding their car horns as the cyclist, wearing a yellow top and blue helmet, speaks on the phone while blocking the car.

She is seen on the car’s bonnet moments later.

The car then moves towards i12 Katong mall, with the cyclist clinging on to the vehicle as her shouts are heard in the distance.

Besides being charged with harassment, Tan is also accused of using her body to block Ow’s car from moving, causing vehicles behind it to be obstructed.

On June 7, Tan and Ow were each charged with one count of committing a rash act to endanger the personal safety of others.

Ow is said to have performed a rash act by driving her car forward while Tan was allegedly lying on its bonnet.

The pre-trial conferences for the women will take place on Oct 6.

Tan’s charge over the purported rash act was withdrawn on Thursday, and she was given a discharge amounting to an acquittal for it.

This means she cannot be charged again with the same offence.

The reasons behind the withdrawal of the charge were not disclosed in court.

If convicted of harassment, Tan can be jailed for up to six months and fined up to $5,000.

Her particulars could not be found following a search on lawyers on the Ministry of Law’s website on Thursday.

For causing obstruction to others, an offender can be fined up to $1,000.

For committing a rash act to endanger the safety of others, an offender can be jailed for up to six months and fined up to $2,500.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawyer who allegedly lay on car bonnet during East Coast Road altercation charged with harassment​

accol3060923_0.jpg

Nicolette Tan Shi-en (pictured) is accused of stopping her bicycle in front of Elaine Michele Ow’s car between 3pm and 3.30pm on June 2. PHOTOS: KELVIN CHNG, SGKAYPOHLAH/FACEBOOK

SINGAPORE - A cyclist who was employed as a lawyer when she was allegedly engaged in a fracas with a motorist in East Coast Road was charged with harassment on Thursday.

Nicolette Tan Shi-en, 32, is accused of stopping her bicycle in front of Elaine Michele Ow’s car between 3pm and 3.30pm on June 2.

Tan is then said to have aggressively confronted Ow, 49, and opened a door of the car, causing alarm to Ow.

A 39-second video uploaded onto a Facebook page in June shows a female cyclist obstructing a grey car in East Coast Road, near the junction of Joo Chiat Road.

Other drivers can be heard sounding their car horns as the cyclist, wearing a yellow top and blue helmet, speaks on the phone while blocking the car.

She is seen on the car’s bonnet moments later.

The car then moves towards i12 Katong mall, with the cyclist clinging on to the vehicle as her shouts are heard in the distance.

Besides being charged with harassment, Tan is also accused of using her body to block Ow’s car from moving, causing vehicles behind it to be obstructed.

On June 7, Tan and Ow were each charged with one count of committing a rash act to endanger the personal safety of others.

Ow is said to have performed a rash act by driving her car forward while Tan was allegedly lying on its bonnet.

The pre-trial conferences for the women will take place on Oct 6.

Tan’s charge over the purported rash act was withdrawn on Thursday, and she was given a discharge amounting to an acquittal for it.

This means she cannot be charged again with the same offence.

The reasons behind the withdrawal of the charge were not disclosed in court.

If convicted of harassment, Tan can be jailed for up to six months and fined up to $5,000.

Her particulars could not be found following a search on lawyers on the Ministry of Law’s website on Thursday.

For causing obstruction to others, an offender can be fined up to $1,000.

For committing a rash act to endanger the safety of others, an offender can be jailed for up to six months and fined up to $2,500.
She dun know Ms Ow has more powerful magik than her

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
that's why I love it here. Very sexciting, never a dull moment.
actually siao is very subjective. everyone of us is a bit or there siao one way or another. some of my ex frens also think i m siao because i do things that they don't do. for example, when i go public toilet i like to use cubicle to pee and not use urinal. they think i sumting wrong