• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lawyer Lim Tean Court Case . ST 18 Dec 2018.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

FB.

Lim Teaan

”Mr Huang Min can file whatever he wants. It is ridiculous to suggest I will allow myself to be bankrupted. This is a private dispute which you are taking an inordinate interest in to distract from the pressing issues faced by Singaporeans such as CPF, HDB, cost of living and astronomical Ministerial Salaries. The decision from the State Court is on appeal to the High Court and I intend to succeed on appeal. I am a lawyer and know full well how to protect my own rights. I demand this full statement to be published. If not I will publish it myself. I will not be speaking to the State Media further on this personal legal dispute. Do your job and bring up important issues and not trivial ones”. My friends, the above is a statement I made to the TODAY newspaper who hounded me today with the ridiculous suggestion that I was going to be made a bankrupt because of the civil dispute I am involved in. As you know the matter is still ongoing and I intend to allow the law to take its course. The State Media and PAP IBs are happily playing up this matter to distract Singaporeans from the disastrous policies of the PAP which are causing Singaporeans so much hardship. I intend to keep speaking up for my fellow countrymen. I thank all of you who have expressed your support for me but I want to assure you I am thoroughly capable of taking care of the situation. I have never depended on a Government job to make a living and I have never needed an iron rice bowl. After 17 years of TOP legal practice, I ventured into mining in Indonesia. My company became the first company in Sulawesi to produce and ship iron-ore. Many people said I couldn’t do it because I had no mining experience but I proved them wrong. In private business, there will often be disputes which is why we have the legal process. I have every faith in the legal system of which I am part of and have been for over 20 years of my life. It is not difficult to understand why this issue is now being brought up. It is because Peoples Voice, the Party I founded is the fastest growing movement in Singapore. After only being registered for 2 months, we already have thousands of members and followers! I do not intend to address this personal issue of mine any further. When I next speak on a substantive matter not related to this, the whole world will take notice.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20181220-185139.jpg

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another bankrupt to be. Same as CSJ, all talk but no action. Eventually trouble finds them and bring them down