• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Tan listen up! Are you trying to turn Singapore into another India?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2AA120AC-402F-4C04-813E-052D428F1E86.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one from PAP that just said they don’t agree with Laissez-faire
Anyway who is talking about Laissez-faire, it is just about LIMITED government intervention not suka suka intervention with cooling measures with no overheating of market!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unbridled free market gave us the Great Recession. Go figure that out. Free to choose? Not by the majority of the people ...that's why right-wing populism is on the rise.

Blind faith in the markets has disillusioned the people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unbridled free market gave us the Great Recession. Go figure that out. Free to choose? Not by the majority of the people ...that's why right-wing populism is on the rise.

Blind faith in the markets has disillusioned the people.
According to the book, the Great Recession was caused by the FED!

EDD5FDC8-FE03-4F88-92E2-62ADA6321002.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a clown. Can't even get his name right and you are cursing him left right centre ... Did you even pass your PSLE... Really kumgong to the Max :rolleyes:
I am just no good with names that’s all ok. And I didn’t curse him at all, you are a liar to the max.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am just no good with names that’s all ok. And I didn’t curse him at all, you are a liar to the max.
Now your Whataboutery starts again... :rolleyes:
When you make a Mistake, just Admit it. Whataboutery here and there to get yourself out of a sticky mistake you make gets you no where ... Dumbfug to the Max :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now your Whataboutery starts again... :rolleyes:
When you make a Mistake, just Admit it. Whataboutery here and there to get yourself out of a sticky mistake you make gets you no where ... Dumbfug to the Max :rolleyes:
You are again liar to the max when I didn’t deny at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More whataboutery... :rolleyes:
What’s new? Ownself caught lying about me cursing Lawrence WONG and now doing whataboutery youself. So where is my denial of my mistake of his name? Always smearing from you the EVIL DISHONEST liar to the max.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Chee Bye Oppie TS.. cannot even get name of PAP esteemed Minister correct. GO GIVE DOG FUCK also not sure whether black or brown mongrel fuck her. :FU: