• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law firm MD buaysong visitor parked slanting in condo, used key to scratch his car

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1563534425772.png

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...-firm-fined-for-scratching-man-s-car-11736890

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
So popular these days can start an undergound business lucratively, call it "Car Vandalism Squad" @S$1000~5000. Can cause entire car scrapped. And regardlessly won't testify against client. Professional. Got Tua-Pek-Gong to go to jail for the usual fees also. Got money to hire thugs STAY ABOVE THE LAW. HUAT AH!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So popular these days can start an undergound business lucratively, call it "Car Vandalism Squad" @S$1000~5000. Can cause entire car scrapped. And regardlessly won't testify against client. Professional. Got Tua-Pek-Gong to go to jail for the usual fees also. Got money to hire thugs STAY ABOVE THE LAW. HUAT AH!

If it's vengeance one is after, it's more efficient to set up a car bomb.

Turn car key inside ignition, BOOM!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ak_cyp_1907.jpg

49 to look like 60 y.o.
Fucking loser lawyer Ian Chang.
Ginfreely Male version. Lol :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had no problems parking when i was younger but as i get older, its sometimes crooked. But the most disgusting habits of car owners is dumping rubbish after they had parked on the lot.