• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong's Sister - Cindy Ong

atelophobic

so you are laura ong??? :confused:

We are not related to Laura Ong in any way.

You ppl should get yr facts right before posting pic n information of innocent ppl. You subject innocent party to such nonsensical comments.

How would u feel if this happens to ur own sibling?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am cindy ong's sister & together wz my other siblings r very angry that somebody is smearing my little sister here. She's only 20, the youngest in our family, & is still a student. (as far as we know, we don't have anyone called laura in our family) we will make a police report against whoever has taken her photos and put it here on this forum.

We reserve all absolute rights to take proper legal actions on any continued defamation on my sisters arising from this forum.
who are you? NPNT

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am cindy ong's sister & together wz my other siblings r very angry that somebody is smearing my little sister here. She's only 20, the youngest in our family, & is still a student. (as far as we know, we don't have anyone called laura in our family) we will make a police report against whoever has taken her photos and put it here on this forum.

We reserve all absolute rights to take proper legal actions on any continued defamation on my sisters arising from this forum.

Mistaken identity need to be so serious meh? Lodge police report only scare people only. Such case police will not investigate one. Dont believe can ask our in-house legal counsel, GD.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You ppl should get yr facts right before posting pic n information of innocent ppl. You subject innocent party to such nonsensical comments.

as much as i understand, if you wish to threaten to sue, then pls do it under your own names

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you think we give a fuck? so we must listen to you on how we should behave??

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i totally aGrEe with you. these rabid dogs here are of twisted minds and with lunatic heads. do forgive all of them for they know not what they're spouting - usually nonsense. spot on!!!....twisted logic and twisted theories for the sake of FUN...no angry okay.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony got standard reply type.

you think we give a fuck? so we must listen to you on how we should behave??

always tell people: you don't like it here, fuck off.....

just leave him alone lah...

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony got standard reply type.

always tell people: you don't like it here, fuck off.....

just leave him alone lah...
uncle,人的靈魂-some one spreads rumour that you are now a Dog,please check。We know you are a PAP running dog but a real DOG?OMG,God bless you,amen,cheers
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle,人的靈魂-some one spreads rumour that you are now a Dog,please check。We know you are a running dog but a real DOG?OMG
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.

aiyah bro keep on dreaming lah...all i know is some doggies have been zapping me from behind...damned shitty lah...

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah bro keep on dreaming lah...all i know is some doggies have been zapping me from behind...damned shitty lah...

Uncle,that is OK,most of the fuckers here tolerate you more than any other PAP running dog -from my 6 years experience in this forum.You take care.
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle,that is OK,most of the fuckers here tolerate you more than any other PAP running dog -from my 6 years experience in this forum.You take care.
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.
thank you bro...i know..many give me many chances including the top dogs and top guns....they know kopi no running dog lah...kumsiah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Street,did you check whether Uncle is really a DOG which romps the street like you,thanks,does it bark?

Kopiuncle is a 90 year old taxi driver infected with HIV (maybe now full blown AIDs stage).
He got 2 mother one deceased and both are former Johore Road angpais.
He looks like a Down syndrome patient....
As to whether he barks like a dog or not have to ask him personally.