• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any society must not go on thriving on blatant lies, deceit and dishonesty. That will breed an even uglier society as time passes.

So, she does carry the hope of Singaporeans to speak up against the betrayal, lies and bullying of the MIW.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
So, she does carry the hope of Singaporeans to speak up against the betrayal, lies and bullying of the MIW.

Don't count on it neddy, don't forget she did join PA in the first place.

And to try and answer your previous question about why some men get away with it while others don't.
In addition to the 2 issues of potential corruption or potential abuse of authority, which if proven are pretty much tombstone engravings, it's also to do with how much they are needed or loved by people, how much individual charisma they have, or even how powerful they already were when it happened. Look at Clinton also, not only JFK.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry..
.I thought i already tried to answer your question..unless i missed the question

what was your question?

You did answer my questions. :smile:

How to look for women who gives their all?
Do you think Laura is the "give her all"-type?

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any society must not go on thriving on blatant lies, deceit and dishonesty. That will breed an even uglier society as time passes.

The trouble really begin when the lairs believe in their own lies. The Emperor without clothes is not just a fairy tale.
The French have their revolution.
The German their Hitler.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble really begin when the lairs believe in their own lies. The Emperor without clothes is not just a fairy tale.
The French have their revolution.
The German their Hitler.

they keep repeating their lies ato the point that they believe their own lies

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will still be hot, hopefully not like the heatwave I am getting now.
Are you here to visit friends or set up 2nd home :smile:

visit relatives and holiday..

probably driving to Albany and staying at Karri Resort and Margret River along the way

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
love is blind?

she adores man with power? cant get LKY, MP can do also?

Power is an aphrodisiac. When people tell you how great you are, you buy it and indulge in the fruits of your narcissism.
Women are attracted to powerful men like bees to honey.

That is how women are programmed to do, seek out the best for the survival of her offsprings.
Then men are designed to stray, they only need a place and an excuse to do so. :biggrin: