• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong Is the Villian!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahhh..yes. If Lily continues to sleep with the devil despite all the revelations, then I will lose respect for her.

but I truly believe she and Denise will quit the party

Sometimes, we find good men and women stay behind.

"Bad things happen when good people do nothing"

1zd84yh.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, we find good men and women stay behind.

"Bad things happen when good people do nothing"

if good people can do something if they stay behind is superb..

but it is tragic when the good people who stayed behind are changed by the bad people

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if good people can do something if they stay behind is superb..

but it is tragic when the good people who stayed behind are changed by the bad people

It is hard to change principled good people. They would rather resign. That is how we know who to help us lobby in OZ, esp within the Liberal party.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha..there are more than 11 million gals in aus....one or two deviants dont make much difference to your choice

Age 33.
Any gals below this age are too choosy.
Any gals above this age are too untrustworthy.

Do you agree?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
a smart Laura will not be forgotten so easily

quizas, quizas, quizas... spotted LO at Parkway Parade this afternoon, she cropped her hair, was hiding behind a large pair of shades, and a lady next to her is so damn wary of their immediate surroundings. wonder if she would give her side of the story :p:p:p

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quizas, quizas, quizas... spotted LO at Parkway Parade this afternoon, she cropped her hair, was hiding behind a large pair of shades, and a lady next to her is so damn wary of their immediate surroundings. wonder if she would give her side of the story :p:p:p

In the West, the media will buy her story, and Michael will end up need to grow long hair, wear shades and use his wife as a shield when shopping. :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deleted......

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As I have said, you seem to know this LO intimately, even recognizing her behind shades.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear ZhiHau,

if you know Laura, tell her that she need not be ashamed for felling in love. Continue to live her life normally

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As I have said, you seem to know this LO intimately, even recognizing her behind shades.

which profession requires good facial recognition skills? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
is it in my nature or is it nurtured? gimme any face me can accurately pin point him or her in a crowd :p:p:p

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which profession requires good facial recognition skills? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
is it in my nature or is it nurtured? gimme any face me can accurately pin point him or her in a crowd :p:p:p

if you know Laura, then it is easy to recognise her in a shopping centre