• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lau tiko Sven Goren Ericsson wants to be Pool Boss wor !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucking shameless Swede randy goat of a manager up to his opportunistic nonsense again .....

wanna be Liverpool Manager ?

Fuck off & dream on....

After big pay day as England Manager, he has done fuck nothing.

Sacked as Mexico manager, talk cock & deliver nothing at Notts County, now earning part-time loose change with Ivory Coast ...

I despise him ....:oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a Man U fan, i do hope he'll get appointed, hahahaha
But he must be dreaming lah, he thinks Liverpool fans are stupid. lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was posted in the other forum. :p

[Maybe not given the following interview which I felt he was being sarcastic and taking a dig at the owners

He was also known to be biased against Stevie Gerrard and Jamie Carragher when he was England boss.

Wire Services - 6 June 2010

Two of the reported candidates to fill Rafa Benitez's vacated Liverpool hotseat have ruled themselves out of the running.

The agents of Frank Rikjaard and Guus Hiddink have distanced their clients from the post claiming they intend to see out their contracts in Turkey.

Rikjaard is the manager of Turkish giants Galatasaray while Hiddink has recently taken on the job of managing Turkey's national team.

Rikjaard's agent Perry Overmeers said, "Rumours linking Frank to Liverpool are just that, rumours."

Cees van Nieuwenhuizen, Hiddink's agent, echoed this sentiment. "Guus has shown over the years that he is loyal to agreements that he signed." he said.

"There is no reason today why he would change such behavior. Guus just started two weeks ago in Turkey and as much as he likes the Premier League and as much as he respects Liverpool as a legendary club with a great future ahead, a switch ould be hardly doable. Two weeks ago for the same reason he refused the position at Inter Milan post Jose Mourinho."

However one man who is not ruling out the possibility of a move to Anfield is former England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson.

The Ivory Coast boss said, "I have been a Liverpool fan all of my life."

"I have never mentioned it when I was in charge of England because I didn't think it was fair. It is every manager's dream to manage Liverpool."

"My father was also a Liverpool supporter and every Saturday we would watch an English match on television. It was the highlight of the week. Liverpool matches were televised quite regularly and we would cheer them on. They have always been my team and nothing has changed."

"I am aware of the internal struggles and financial burden currently faced by the club. It is not a major problem that cannot be solved. Liverpool has a few world class players very much desired by many other clubs and selling them would easily raise more than 100 million to fund the purchase of new players."

Former Liverpool boss Kenny Dalgish is charged with finding Rafa Benitez's successor and is heavily linked to take up the job himself.
]