• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: WP fields Lee Li Lian as its candidate for by-election

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leelilian.jpg
E669F4AB3CC4A6BBB676F9E475B.jpg

Tits are better than an asshole.

for a 40yo, arsehole look lousy. so pap stop the toy boy auntie killer and use an ugly face to scare off the aunties.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks can be deceiving
smiles can be beguiling
the heart is where the soul is
therein lies the truth
it's anybody's guess...

hi there

1. kopi, veri high score points hoh:biggrin:
2. are you so certain the new horny-looking sheep has some heart?
3. choon boh?:p

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think voters are smart enough to know that if they want to vote for the opposition, they should vote for someone who can not only represent them in parliament but take care of the day to day admin of their estate. SDP has showed its sheer desperation and incompetence. KJ is clearly a non starter especially when Li Lian has worked the ground before the last GE. Then it leaves us with the rest of the all comers who have no hope of recovering their deposit.

WP has the best match of talents, if elected the voters of PE will have a young lady who will take care of them for at least another good 3 to 5 cycles, she is sincere and committed, she has been working the ground since the last elections and clearly is the WP's best choice and most importantly, not having to scramble around and look for someone better --- she is NOT an afterthought candidate like Dr Koh.

True Singaporeans of PE!!!

TIME TO SHOW THE PAP WHO'S THEIR DADDY!!!!

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I genuinely believe that providing no other Opposition parties contest, the WP has a good chance of overturning the 4000 PAP majority in Punggol East.
If RP, SDA, SDP join the mix, this will work in favor of the PAP.

Let's have a straight two-way fight.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a 40yo, arsehole look lousy. so pap stop the toy boy auntie killer and use an ugly face to scare off the aunties.

The PAP has to make sure they field someone who is unlikely to bed one of the PA staff (AGAIN)...didnt you know? the PAP is so famous for its REACTIVE policies...look at Khaw's latest so called "cooling measures"...closing the stable doors after the whole farm has run off hahahahah

Take a simple piece of advice from a layman... if this PAP govt is GENUINELY CONCERNED about the crazy prices of property... stop the foreigners like Indons, PRCs and "global" Indians (and now even russians) from screwing around in our markets.... lay down the rule that foreigners can only sell to Singaporeans.... and you see what happens,... all that bullshit money laundering will stop and the true reflection of property prices will surface... as long as the PAP does not do this just means that the foreigners can play as much and as long as they like in our country's property market and kill off any attempt by people who worked hard for their money by earning an honest living to attempt to acquire property in this country.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sdp wasn't born yesterday ok? Who was lee li lian before she appears on the scene? One summer outing in pe last year does not a killing made. Not when it is against a noted brand like the sdp. Any of their doctor candidates outshine her in all department! Dun forget this is no desmond lim!

where sdp was setup in the 80s , were you there?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you are right.

I would love to see CSJ run, too.

I can't wait to see him run and lose his deposit... he should have just been bankrupted by his PAP masters and not "let off" to continue his craziness... since when were the PAP so kind as to let off the opposition especially when the old man is apparently still alive

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, veri high score points hoh:biggrin:
2. are you so certain the new horny-looking sheep has some heart?
3. choon boh?:p

general street
i really don't understand
something is not right here
the anus is too openly exposed
so early and looks so bad
the breast is certainly better
something is not right here lah
anytime now the tits will win
i think nomination day will see
some lightning changes
choon boh ???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wish Lee Li Lian all the very best. Hope she win this BE with a resounding margin!!

old uncle believes she comes across quite well, friendly, charming, down to earth, honest ,sincere and of course she is adorable and huggable too...and most important of all to old uncle, cherubic!!!... feel like pinching her nice cheeks.....good luck Li Lian.