• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest straw poll results ...

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
show WP has overtAken PAP at East Coast grc. Latest survey of 1000 eligible voters at EC grc give WP 55% of votes w margin of error of 3%. With a high confidence interval of 98% set to our software n error of 3 percentage points we are making a CALL to give East Coast GRC to WP! Look out for our breaking survey news for Marine Parade soon to b completed!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote WP
Empower Your Future
掌握民权,把握未来

Attachments

• east coast grc2.jpg
    east coast grc2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 847

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you phone your friends to vote for Workers' Party !
Empower Your Future

Attachments

• wp.JPG
    wp.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 837

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without prejudice our survey find tat WP candidate Leon Perera is a big pulling factor for the swing! We ve little idea who tis man is? But he certainly is the star of the line up.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is soo big deal about Leon Parriah? Shouldn't it be tat WP has n brand name n better all round candidates than the pappies?
Without prejudice our survey find tat WP candidate Leon Perera is a big pulling factor for the swing! We ve little idea who tis man is? But he certainly is the star of the line up.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee Soon Juan's Speech on 8 Sep 2015 at Woodlands Stadium (Marsiling Yew Tee GRC)

https://youtu.be/tWJ6BCtU0hI

This is his BEST rally speech, in my book. Why I say that? Well, it has clear solid questions to Sim Ann that I believe will demolish her 6.9 million population paper. PAP cannot reply anymore for it has no more rally on the last day. They can only do so through the media, but it better be this morning on the CNA morning show. If not, she will be seen as dodgy by the erectorate.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is his BEST rally speech, in my book. Why I say that? Well, it has clear solid questions to Sim Ann that I believe will demolish her 6.9 million population paper. PAP cannot reply anymore for it has no more rally on the last day. They can only do so through the media, but it better be this morning on the CNA morning show. If not, she will be seen as dodgy by the erectorate.

I prefer CSJ's speech near the UOB Plaza.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
09/09/15 - Singapore AEP:

According to a straw poll by MCCYA, the numbers indicated a surging increase and puts the People's Action Party ahead of its closest rival in several key GRCs. PAP currently leads the race with 64.7%. Workers Party has declined by 3.2% from 5th September and currently stands at 36.3%.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer CSJ's speech near the UOB Plaza.

I'm sure you will not know as you're not in Singapore during that speech. But let me tell you. At UOB, within 15 rows from the stage, nobody can hear the speaker. And MSM never broadcast it in detail but this is not the same for PAP's rally at UOB.

So, not many hear it.

I know because I was there and I could hear nothing even when I'm in the center of the crowd.

All parties holding rally at UOB should check their sound system....but I think it is the same for all parties as there is no way to install loud speakers at the sides and at the rear.