• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Photos of Seng Han Thong showing his BURN wounds !!!

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
The photos of the MP who was torched by a fire, Mr Seng Han Thong was revealed today for the first time. He appeared to be energetic, calm and jovial, even telling visitors that “the worst is over for him”.

On 11th January 2009, Yio Chu Kang MP Seng Han Thong (59 years old) was set on fire by an elderly 70 year old man blinded in one eye at a community event. He suffered burns on his face, hands and chest, which accounts for 14% of his body surface. He has been staying in the SGH Burns Unit since undergoing skin graft transplant and his condition has now stabilized.

Mr Seng Han Thong’s good friend for many years, Professor Cai Zhi Li (50 years old, Principal of the Chinese studies research center) took a photo with Mr Seng when he visited him on the even of Chinese New Year. The photo was contributed by Mr Seng’s family.

View the photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=4692

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
senght01-1.jpg

senght02.jpg

wah.....done up so nicely.

:rolleyes:

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the english version of the report:

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090129-118029.html

20090129.185658_burnt_mp_2.jpg

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="560"><tbody><tr><td colspan="3">Burnt MP: The worst is over <!-- TITLE : end--> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="3" height="15">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <!-- Story With Image End --> <tr><td colspan="3" class="bodytext"> <!-- CONTENT : start --> Yio Chu Kang MP Seng Han Thong, who is recovering from burns at the Singapore General Hospital, is much better now. In his own words, he says "the worst is over."

He suffered burns on 14 per cent of his body, including burns on his hands, face and chest after a resident in his ward poured thinner on him and set him alight during a grassroots event on earlier this year.

Mr Seng's family provided two photos of the MP Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao, and it is the first time pictures of him have been released since the attack.

The photos show Mr Seng looking alert despite the burn scars on his face and neck.

The Yio Chu Kang MP's ears could also be seen swathed in bandages. Lianhe Wanbao reported that as Mr Seng's ears were badly burnt, he will have to undergo surgery to reconstruct them in about three months' time. He will also need about two years to fully recover from his injuries.

Mr Seng's long-time friend, Chinese linguist and researcher Dr Chua Chee Lay, spoke to Wanbao about the MP.

Dr Chua told the Lianhe Wanbao that he visited Mr Seng on the second day of Chinese New Year (27 January).

"When I saw his injuries, I can understand the pain he had to go through the past two weeks, and the feeling is not something that can be easily put into words.
"However I could see it in his eyes that there is no misery or self-pity.

"In the words he spoke to me, I could find no hints of him blaming anyone for the incident, or expressing hatred towards anyone for his present condition.

"His positive attitude also greatly encouraged the family and frriends who have been supporting him through this difficult period."

According to Lianhe Wanbao, Mr Seng even had encouraging words for his good friend. Said Dr Chua, "When he saw how upset I was to see him in this condition, he told me simply 'The worst is already over and things will only get better in the future. What's there to be upset about?"
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
The worst is not over...

He doesn't know his salary has been cut by 20%

That would make him 34% burnt - 14% body and 20% pocket!

And that will remain a simmering powder keg issue. Let's not stoke the fire and turn it into another explosive situation!:biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, he needs more skin grafts- but the worst is over for sure. And is that LKY with that mask and special coat?*

*I'm sorry to say I made a mistake; the guy is NOT LKY. He's a close friend of Seng Han Thong.*

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/color][/size]

And that will remain a simmering powder keg issue. Let's not stoke the fire and turn it into another explosive situation!:biggrin:

I agree we should not fan any flames. Afterall this incident happened in the heat of the moment.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
why i have a feeling that he is going to be kock down by taxi soon after his recovery

Hahaha. Not surprising since he has an eternal affair with taxi drivers. They all feel it is their duty to keep him in the limelight. Your feeling is not without reason. :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
senght01-1.jpg

senght02.jpg

wah.....done up so nicely.

:rolleyes:

Read my lips = 焦头烂耳

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-post.html

<!-- Begin #content --> <!-- Begin #main --> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

<!-- Begin .post --> 火烧议员写下李家王朝政治历史上焦头烂耳的一页

1. 成汉通遭人放火烧伤 70岁嫌犯当场被制服
  2. 嫌凶老汉面控后去看医生
  3. 成汉通已做植皮手术 仍未脱离危险期
  4. 受访议员:危险是工作的一部分
  5. 聚圣庙没有老汉申领度岁金纪录

2009年才一开头,李家王朝的政治历史就被刷新一页。

这是全国历史上前所未有的全新一页。

这是焦头烂耳的一页,是被怒火痛烧得焦头烂耳的一页。

所谓的议员实际上是李家王朝的分封诸侯,所谓的选区就是封地,议员乃为李家王朝之“诸侯”是也。

老百姓的怒火烧起来,李家王朝诸侯议员遭殃啦!烧得焦头烂耳啦!

这实际上被烧掉的岂止是成汉通的皮肤毛发而已?真正被老百姓的怒火烧掉的其实是李家王朝的面子!为官不仁;鱼肉百姓;尽失民心;官逼民反;老汉怒烧诸侯啦!

现在纸包不住火,家丑外扬,李家王朝这回是丢脸丢到家啦!

为什么在李家王朝诸侯议员分发所谓新年红包的时候,王老汉会泼燃油,放火烧诸侯呢?

李家王朝自圆其说,极力援救自己的颜面,说王老汉是因为自己领不着所谓新年红包的缘故,愤怒放火烧诸侯议员的。这却完全站不住脚,因为王老汉显然有备而来,是带了燃油火具上门的,可见根本就不是打算领什么新年红包。然后早报又说王老汉从来没有申请领老人渡岁金的记录

有一点让李家王朝还能挽颜的就是说王老汉的精神有问题。这让李家王朝勉强的检回一点点面子。但是王老汉孤单生活在经济和生活压力的李家王朝环境中,房子的贷款无法交出分期付款,被李家王朝的建屋局强制收回房子,被逼得无家可归;走投无路了。精神怎么可能没有问题呢?

王老汉70岁独居,左眼瞎。曾当德士司机,现在年老无业。属于孤苦伶仃的弱势群体。

老狗贼李光耀的阿斗小子刚在国庆演讲说道,眼前的日子不好过,政府将照顾弱势群体。

这显然是放屁!

王老汉被逼得无家可归;走投无路;连所谓的都新年红包没份。曾经多次见李家王朝诸侯议员成汉通救助。结果仍然是走投无路,才被迫出此下策,显然是在绝望之下,准备“同归于尽”了。

老汉过后往庙宇的方向逃跑,但被其他人拦住。他当时说:“我最多不是死!” ​
这是早报所报道的(该页最后一行)。

成汉通其实也只是当个替死鬼。

李家王朝诸侯议员这回付出了跟李家王朝同流合污的代价,也算是个公正的开端啦!成汉通在李家王朝里头其实官位不高,没有内阁部长的职衔和俸禄。在2006年7月左右已经是被另外一位愤怒的老汉挥拳怒揍。李家王朝结果还为此案修改刑法,加重“殴打朝廷命官”的罪责至监禁20年。想不到,3年内同样这个替死鬼成汉通,又再被另一个年纪更大的愤怒老汉放火烧得头焦耳烂。到底是天意还是李家王朝的人肉沙包替死鬼难道有个固定专职的?

本人呼吁新加坡的律师,应该正义无私的站出来,为这位可怜的王老汉辩护。在法律专业的范围内无论被告反什么罪,都有权获得专业律师的辩护。王老汉是属于社会的弱势群体。有正义感的新加坡律师应该协助他。我相信如果惹耶勒南前辈还在世,他老人家一定会义不容辞拔刀相助的。

sammyboy.com 论坛发布

posted by uncleyap at 12:28 AM