• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest on Iran

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehud, Isreali Def Minister visiting SEA.
More pressing national matters on hand.
Is it going to start?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nV1sk9mSJEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wow looks like its irreversible now and war is imminent.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel will not start war without US support and there is no US support.

US will not go into another war, especially during with upcoming elections round the corner. US desperately trying to pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq and use the $ reduce budget deficit. Any US sanctioned attack on Iran could inflame the region, drive up oil prices and stall global economy (there goes Obama's chances). While Sunni and Shites do not like each other, they will gang up against any Israel/US action against a Muslim country. Any action against Iran will unite the citizens and strengthen the current regime (current do not have popular support amongst its people).

At most, I see a few missile lobbed against nuclear facilities.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel will not start war without US support and there is no US support.

US will not go into another war, especially during with upcoming elections round the corner. US desperately trying to pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq and use the $ reduce budget deficit. Any US sanctioned attack on Iran could inflame the region, drive up oil prices and stall global economy (there goes Obama's chances). While Sunni and Shites do not like each other, they will gang up against any Israel/US action against a Muslim country. Any action against Iran will unite the citizens and strengthen the current regime (current do not have popular support amongst its people).

At most, I see a few missile lobbed against nuclear facilities.

Agree!There wont be a war soon.In the future i don't dare to say it won't but at least from what i observe, it wont happen at the moment!One clue here is Mr Xi Jing Ping of Communist China visitng U.S might tell us something.U.S and China are friend not foe.And U.S wont want to become enemies of China just because of Iran.Take my word U.S wont 100% go against China.If yes, i chop off my dick!China confirm back the Iran.So do USSR.I don't think U.S will dare to go against these 2 big giants ya!!!or anyone got more good reason to debate???

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russia+China+Iran will beat the shit out of America.

This will be 'a bridge too far' for America. It won't be a cakewalk like Iraq.

America's government has already been hijacked by the pro-war Zionist scumbags. Democrat or Republican it is the same.

War is only a matter of time.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If war started China & Russia will be the winner. Getting cheap oil and sell weapon for higher price.
US economy will never be the leader of the world after the world.