• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: October COE at $93K

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
COE at $93K!!!

PAP huat ah!

LTA huat ah!

Ah Lui's year-end bonus huat ah!

Looking forward to $100K COE :smile:

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Sor hais who bidded $93K also HUAT Ah!!!!! Hope they can bring their cars with them to the afterlife!!!!!

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
COE so expensive. How to buy car sia. Looks like got to buy BMX to ride liao. Also got 2 wheels le. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such is the sad life of Sinkies... they cannot get by one day without talking about COE, COV, stock prices, discounts.

The powers-that-be are trying to keep you trapped on a low plane of existence, like a farm animal which only looks forward to the next feeding time.

Life is much, much grander than money. Don't wait till it is too late before realizing this truth.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Such is the sad life of Sinkies... they cannot get by one day without talking about COE, COV, stock prices, discounts.

The powers-that-be are trying to keep you trapped on a low plane of existence, like a farm animal which only looks forward to the next feeding time.

Life is much, much grander than money. Don't wait till it is too late before realizing this truth.

that is why i stay away from sinkies..

maybe that is the karma of meat eating, they live their life like farm animals.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I never bothered with COE...only that it indirectly affect me, for the people having to bid for COE to have a vehicle to do their business or perform services is passing the cost to me; indirectly.

I use " bus number 11"....

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
93k Coe is peanuts to Singaporeans. Just look at the number of new Mercedes, bmws, Volvos on the road.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
93k Coe is peanuts to Singaporeans. Just look at the number of new Mercedes, bmws, Volvos on the road.

BMW's, Mercedes are peanuts...I saw a Jaguar. a Daimler & a Lambo...HDB car park, not all at the same time...& there was no wedding!!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never bothered with COE...only that it indirectly affect me, for the people having to bid for COE to have a vehicle to do their business or perform services is passing the cost to me; indirectly.

I use " bus number 11"....

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. You will pay more for Services, Kopi and basic necessities soon. ALL THANKS TO A STUPID PAP COE SYSTEM!