• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: MEDIACORPSE Insults ALL Singaporeans, and ESPECIALLY the SCUMs. Phooey!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore TV channels news reporting on WC2010 IS THE WORST IN THE WHOLE REGION.

WHO REPORTS FOOTBALL MATCH NEWS ON TV USING STILL PHOTOS?
THAT IS RIGHT NO VIDEOS BUT USING STILL PHOTOS.

TOO FUCKING CHEAP TO PAY ROYALTIES? REALLY SIA SWAY ALL SINGAPORE.

TELL ME, HOW MANY NEWS PROGRAMS USES STILL PHOTOS FOR FOOTBALL MATCH REPORTING? NOT IN MALAYSIA, NOT IN INDONESIA, NOT IN CHINA, NOT IN TIMKAKTOO.

BUT CAN COLLECT TV LICENSE? CCB:oIo:!:oIo:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahhaaha digital still photo frame .... whahahah ...

I heard they call up Starhub to borrow bandwidth !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the UK you can watch all 64 games for free on normal TV. Where did we go wrong. And Singaporeans pay TV licence.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorpse is like the car dealer who ask u to sit inside a stationary car and don't allow u to test drive!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They still called themselves world best media with lots of buzz, 1st in asia...and whatsnot. But when it comes to world most important event such as this SOCCER, all their 4th world image started to show and "out of the world" experience became a total shit!!! This is the first time in history Singapaoreans are deprived of watching live football while the whole world are having a good time and complete experience in the game shows.

I am going to smash my TV if mediacorp comes and tell us they deliver the best programmes (with all PAP grandstanding shits in it) once this soccer thing ends. PAP is damned Sia Sway and made people Dulan!!!

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPmOHSqIjE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPmOHSqIjE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

they want this quickly..

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the UK you can watch all 64 games for free on normal TV. Where did we go wrong. And Singaporeans pay TV licence.

Our neighbour who does not pay their politicians well also get to see it free.
They should pay them well to enjoy this privilege like us Sinkies.

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

depends on the size of your balls. some people born with big balls, some grow balls along the way, while others never really find their balls.

this forum is famous for last category.

I'd call that stupidity if during spot check they find that you have a TV set without a license.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mrbrown show: Singapore no world cup?

world_cup_tv.jpg

http://mrbrownnetwork.com/media/mb/tmbs-100125-singapore_no_world_cup.mp3

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said it again, its normal for a TV network to show still pictures, i dun see whats the fuss about this thread :rolleyes::rolleyes: